5.0 out of 5 stars It took 3 days but worth it !
We painted all the panels first before assembly
Then assembled over 3 days and decorated with mini fairy lights and sprayed with fake snow and sparkles.
It looked so enchanting when finished

GREAT !
Published 18 months ago by Sonya Gantch

3.0 out of 5 stars Know it all dad
I had bought for my dad because the reviews from the adults that had done it said it was very hard and that it really wasn't for children and he does like a challenge. But unfortunately he found it way to easy and had it made within a week and painted.
Published on 6 July 2012 by Was

5.0 out of 5 stars It took 3 days but worth it !, 8 Jan 2013
We painted all the panels first before assembly
It looked so enchanting when finished

GREAT !

5.0 out of 5 stars first kit model in 88 years, 9 Feb 2010
Norman L. Bastiani (luton uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
I have, througout my eighty eight years,been a keen modeler but have never used a kit during that time until now. Being forced to forsake my workshop because of the dreadful wheather,I purchased this kit and to my surprise found that I realy enjoyed assembling it.
I can thoroughly reccomend this model buta yougster would need assisstance.Also, I would reccomend that all the window frames should be glued on before the part is assembled

4.0 out of 5 stars Value and Patience, 5 April 2008
Mrs. S. J. Hodgson (N Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
My 12 year old son thoroughly enjoyed building this item (at times with help from his Dad). This item took 4 days to build so value wise extremely good as the smaller items (fish, owl and dragon boat) were built in a day. Doesn't matter though what the size or time it takes to do, my son loves building them - utilises his brain and encourages him to have a steady hand. Overall quite an educational building kit (not considered a toy as used as ornaments).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar 2011
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
By the time the company got my order it was out of stock,[there were only a couple in stock when I ordered] they emailed me right away to say they were very sorry and if I wanted to cancell they understood, but if not they would send it to me as soon as the stock arrived, When they emailed me to tell me it was on it's way, they also had an offer on that was not on when I ordered it, which gave the dolls house furniture at no extra cost, they did not have to give me that offer but they did - they could have just sent the house! Now how nice was that?

This Product is really nice, I was not sure what the wood would be like - envisioned something soft like Balsa wood - but it wasn't - it is nice and strong. I am really pleased with this product and the company that sold it to me, it was also well packaged. Like they say, this is not just a childs item - it is for adults too. Extremely Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little House, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
From the moment I received this kit the hoover has been neglected, the kids have been blissfully happy I have been too absorbed to notice muddy footprints, fridge raiding or loud music and I have constructed a charming and sturdy little dolls house. A great kit and much better than a jigsaw puzzle. In fact I have just ordered another one which I will paint and decorate as I am putting it together as you need very small hands indeed to reach the corners if you put it all together first and decorate after. I found that the best way to put this house together is to build each section before applying glue, which you will need, to ensure that the right bits are in the right place and it fits together. Some sanding and slight modifications to achieve a good finish may be necessary and I used a little woodfiller to smooth away the most obvious joins. All in all a wonderful project. I referred to the photograph and the numbered sheet and by pre building before sticking I was able to work out what went where quite easily and with no disasters. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adults, 16 Aug 2007
Ellen Couch (W Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
I loved putting this little house together and like the way it looks finished. It's made of nice quality wood and pretty well splinter free. All the trim makes it a bit fragile. I certainly wouldn't buy it for a child, but it's a bargain halfscale house for an adult kid!

3.0 out of 5 stars Know it all dad, 6 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars fantasy villa, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
brought for a christmas present but the quality looks good. The instructions are on the back of the box and very small to read and it's supoose to have sandpaper included in the box which was missing but we can get that down our local diy retailer. I think this will give hours of enjoyment.

4.0 out of 5 stars advice, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
This was a really nice house to build. A little tricky in some parts because the instructions were particularly clear as to what part of the house you were building. The best advice I can give is to paint it before you build it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy villa, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fantasy Villa - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
My daughter ( 10 ) loves these models , started with the squirrill and progressed to the villa
was harder then any others she had done but she did it in the end