4.0 out of 5 stars AFI - Retrospective
This album shows us a lot of the brilliant AFI songs through out their career, and its great being able to listen to some of your favourite songs, all on the same album, instead of having to fiddle about changing CDs etc. I hadn't head a few of the songs when I first got the album, and now I have a few new favourites.
Yeah, its a GREAT album. BUY IT.
Published on 1 Dec 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore fans only.
If you own the albums the only reason to buy this is for the unreleased/vinyl only tracks.
Published 18 days ago by DexterLlew

4.0 out of 5 stars AFI - Retrospective, 1 Dec 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: AFI - Retrospective (Audio CD)
Yeah, its a GREAT album. BUY IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not an AFI album really.., 13 Mar 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: AFI - Retrospective (Audio CD)
This is an awesome retrospective for all the people who first heard the band when 'Sing the Sorrow' came out. There are a couple of rare tracks on there too, which is always good. But AFI did release a statement soon after the album came out, saying it was not their decision to make it, and they would not have chosen to do one.
I'm not denying that there are some awesome songs on there, and it is an easy way of having the best tracks off all the Nitro AFI albums on one disc, but if you like them - go out and buy the back catalogue too!
Luke DF
Xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore fans only., 10 Dec 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I never really liked AFI, but now i do!, 2 Dec 2004
Carl Hall "cuffbertt" (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AFI - Retrospective (Audio CD)
This is the first AFI album I bought, i'd never even heard of them untill this REALLY hot girl told me about them, then i heard one of their tracks at a friends, so I went went into town and got it.
At first i thought it was ok, average, not the best in the world, but as I listened to it more I thought it was great!
my personnel favourite songs on it are 'The Prayer Position' and 'God Called In Sick Today'. even if your not a fan of AFI this is still a good buy

AFI - Retrospective
AFI - Retrospective by A.F.I. (Audio CD - 2009)