on 13 September 2009
Although this looks like a completely different manufacturer, it is in fact the same provider as for the Mammoth 800000 clipart discs. So don't buy both!

The other little niggle is that you don't get the option to copy the clipart database to your hard disc, so you have to have the relevant CD in the drive. You can preview the thumbnail, then you have to insert the disc to import the image.
on 27 January 2009
The graphics are good and it has helped me somewhat, but don't be fooled by the advert, there aren't 500 000 images on this four disk clipart. You have to go to their website to look for extra images, and if (like me) you don't have internet access and have to use a friends computer then you will be feeling slightly ripped off because there are only a few thousand clipart images on two of the disks, the other two disks I couldn't even access and had to look at the images by opening the CD folder instead of using the software program, and then it was just filled borders and bullet points, and I got fed up after looking through a few borders and even if I had access to the internet at home I wouldn't be inspired or compelled to go to their website with what I've seen already on the CD's.
on 20 March 2007
The main problem I found with this product was the constant need to switch cd's (it comes with 4), why it couldn't all have been put on a dvd I don't know. The user interface is not particularly easy on the eye and any exported images are fairly small, trying to make them larger causes them to lose definition. I suppose you get what you pay for, it's a fair price for what they give you, possibly my expectations were too high.
on 6 June 2007
I bought this CD-ROM package. And I was very disappointed, at the amount of time you need to change the CD-ROMs. I expected a lot more from this package. I would advise other people to purchase this product if you need images for work(office) use; because I assume this is what the package was designed to be used as a means of backing ideas with these images.I am home schooling and there was not enough images to cater for what I needed, for example, for the human eye, heart etc.
on 28 January 2013
Liked:
Excellent software, user friendly with a large diversity of images.
Very good quality
Quick way to spot and use the images

Disliked:
Separated in 4 CDs.
Have to change from one cd to the next in order to find the image you choose.

Recommend:
Excellent and very useful for teachers, educators and basically everyone that needs to prepare presentations or give handouts to children and young students.
on 12 August 2015
I write books for children and i want illustartions but I can't draw so I brought this hopeing it would have what I wanted have looked all the way through yet but you never know. A good easy to install program took 10 minutes no complaints. Just have to use the 1st disk when you want to use it
on 30 January 2012
This was well worth getting as it contained all i was looking for and more plus i was able to use time and time again on several pc's which was so useful for work, home and study
on 12 July 2015
Very difficult to use images with other products, getting usable images into other editing programmes, a waste of money
on 13 January 2015
very goog software did work well with pageplus8 and will be looking for other clipart
on 24 September 2010
I now have these images, 225000 and 165000. A very comprehensive system of graphics.