on 20 March 2005
I purchased 4 of these 125Mbps Belkin Wireless-G Cards with the 125Mbps Belkin Router. The Computers are situated throughout the entire house; some with 2 walls from the router. The device works like a charm. I installed the software first; followed by the PCI card itself. I then set up my connection settings and off I went! No problems. This is a great product for people seeking a reliable Wireless network. Highly Recommended Accessory : F5D7633-4 (The Router for it)
on 17 May 2009
I bought this for my first home build pc, and I must say I'm very happy with it. I'm in a student house, with the router a floor above me, so theres a floor and a good 2 walls in the way, but signal is excellent and most importantly, consistant. I hardly ever loose connection when using the internet, and when I do, it's due to the router not this card (I know this because my housemates cant connect either).

I can happily recommend this network card, as it's easy to install, reliable, and a fair price.

(One more thing, I use internet connection for streaming, general browsing as well as online gaming, so it's great for everyone on a bit of a budget). Thanks
on 7 August 2009
Open PC, Insert Card, Close PC, Switch On...and then it found my wireless network, it couldn't be easier.
on 11 September 2009
Bought this on the strength of good reviews. It installed easily and connected to my BT Home Hub. However each time I switch User Profile on my desktop PC, or each time I power on the PC, the card connects to another detected network and I have to open the Belkin Utility to manually select the Home Hub and connect to it. This is despite specifying in the setup that Home Hub is the only network to which it should automatically connect. The software does not provide adequate control and is slow to respond. This renders this card useless to me and I am returning it.
on 3 November 2009
Ongoing problems here because it doesn't work so far. It's been fitted in and the led light is on which shows it is connected OK I presume. The software has been installed and when a status indicator is checked it says this device is working properly. However I have a blank screen in Network Connections - my desktop should be recognising this card and it is not. So now what? Returning for refund shortly.
Really easy to install and setup on both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) machines.

Recognised automatically, and drivers loaded without problems.

Range is what you would expect from a G class Wireless card, ie you could have problems with long distances or thick walls. But if you get a reasonable strength signal, you shudl have no problem with this card.
on 19 August 2009
This replaced a netgear card with which I was having trouble. Easy to install and works perfectly. The usage options ie using Windows Zero Configuration or its own configuration are useful. Found its own configuration better than Windows
on 5 September 2009
First of all this item works with Vista which it isn't 100% clear in the description. Without installing any software/device drivers I just plugged it it and then connected to my wireless router. Works like a dream.
on 10 October 2009
I didn't pay much so I'm more restrained than I would be in my criticism.

It turned up very promptly and seems as good as new.

It was easy to fit and the software is very easy to use.

Unfortunatley it just doesn't work at a distance of more than 15' from the router on any channel. The old 802.11b adaptor it was meant to replace is far better.

It may be I've just got a bad one of course but the limitations I've seen do seem to echo what other reviews say.
on 11 September 2009
Works well as Belkin hardware does. Not so keen on the fixed aerial though,cannot be upgraded to a longer range aerial easily.