Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 January 2014
We were pleased with the selection of songs on this album. However we found the volume levels to be very different from song to song, as if they were hastily cut from different albums and thrown together without a levels check on each. This ruined it for us.
on 26 November 2007
Great collection from true icons that show these modern pop stars how it is done
on 31 December 2015
Really Liked it some songs really reminded me my late Father and for that reason very sentimental.
Good variety of songs and played quite a good bit before christmas.
on 29 December 2015
the recording did not play and kept stoping and the music did recoring was very bad
on 6 December 2010
Christmas with the rat pack? well yes, two of them are singing Christmas tunes. Unfortunately no one told Sammy, or more to the point, told the compiler of this cd. Deano's songs are as usual, sung with ease as he croons. Ol' blue eyes has most of the disc space and all his songs are for the festive season. Then we come to Sammy's contributions, three songs, mostly sung in the style of Nat king cole. One for my baby, my shining hour and rock a by baby with a dixie melody- Christmassy? I don't think so!
on 4 April 2016
OK, but not all the songs I wanted for a party.
on 3 March 2015
Great as usual. Thanks. Arrived in good time.
on 18 November 2015
Bought as a present, What an album though.
on 19 April 2015
Was a gift,other half enjoyed it
on 12 December 2014
Everything worked out perfectly.