Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 April 2005
Wow , what a treat ! 9 Below were one of the best live R&B bands of their time . I was there at the recording of Live At The Marquee , the atmosphere was electric , and it is captured well on vinyl. The studio album shows us they can write and play great tunes too . Boy these take me back to great times in London in the early 80's !
on 29 August 2008
I saw 9 below at the Reading Rock Festival in 1980,just weeks before they recorded Live at the Marquee, and they just blew everything else off the stage. Best live act I've ever seen,and I've seen plenty,and they were loving it as much as the audience. Their raw take on traditional R&B had a huge influence on my tastes, and they have given me so much material to jam to and play. Just listen to Mark Feltham's harmonica - it doesn't come faster or better! Just discovered that they're still touring!
on 17 February 2014
got this for my husband and he loves it if you like this band of course or bands similar to them
on 13 January 2016
SERIOUSLY GOOD BAND AND STILL GOING STRONG
on 26 March 2013
A great at the time pair of albums which unfortunately, despite being ageless white RnB, have not aged well.
Maybe it's the transition to CD but both albums, with the exception of the mouth-harp playing, sound bland.
on 5 April 2011
I am sure that through a haze of lager and 30 odd years 9 Below Zero started out as Stan's Blues Band and I used to watch them in the Thomas A"Beckett down the Old Kent Road in the late 70's, does anyone know if they recorded anything commercially available?
on 29 March 2015