Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 8 November 2009
Hi all, got this torch for christmas 2008 off my partner. I work as a plumber, and required a torch that emitted enough light to see what Im doing without wasting too much, and eating the battery away. It really is water resistant as mine has been dropped down many a header tank in a loft, and the build quality is superb, very solid. I use it every day for at least an hour, 1 good battery (duracell) last about 4 months - Excellent. I always prefer tools with a high build quality, and prefer to pay a little more for it. This torch exceeds my expectations everyday, and is still going strong. Hope this review helps.

Mal
on 15 January 2011
Great little torch, initially brought for airsoft to clip on to molle webbing but the clip is not very good so I have to stick in a sealed pocket. Use it a lot at work for night shifts when I need to write paperwork in the dark and I can hold it comfortably in my mouth.
on 16 September 2012
Quite a tough little torch. It casts quite a strong beam - ok it isn't going to light up something 30m away but it lights up the immediate area brilliantly. The LED is quite blinding so don't point it at someones eyes for any length of time. Added bonus it takes one AA Battery, which are commonly available. I've had mine for a few months now and I'm still on the first battery. Housing is solid aluminium and has survived a few drops. Clip is detachable and can be put on the other way so that it can be clipped in a downward position from your pocket (useful to write on clipboards etc.) Small enough to stick in your pocket and forget about. The screw off end is used to turn the torch on and off. You can either screw it down completely to keep the torch on permanently or just screw it reasonably tightly and then keep it pressed with your thumb to give a brief period of illumination. The screw off end also has a rubber gasket to keep out moisture.
on 28 December 2011
I have had a number of LED lights. I have had Gerber lights and have always been pleased with them.

The Gerber Infinity Ultra Task LED flashlight is a great light. It is extremely bright, durable, and a good size. It is compact. I like the fact that it is waterproof to 10 feet. I do not take it underwater, but a waterproof flashlight is good for using in the rain or in damp conditions.

The flashlight is slightly over 3 inches long. It is a good size. It is a good size to put in my pocket, car, or coat.

It seems durable. If you drop it, it will not break. It made of metal. The lens is thick and seems durable. If you are looking for a good LED light, get this one, especially if you can get it at a good price.
on 21 October 2013
Now this Torch is Brilliant its compact and well constructed and its Ideal for Campers or Hikers but would not be out of place in any Toolkit I would recommend this and for £9.99 you are not going to get anything as good
on 20 May 2014
Not very good. I thought it would be much brighter than it is. If you want it for constant outdoor use, get a much brighter torch........
on 14 February 2014
Great smaller than i expected but very bright and with the pocket clip very handy very good build solid torch
Takes one AA battery
on 28 December 2013
Does exactly as described plenty of lite for not to much weight, kept in my pocket with a multi-tool, what I wanted.
on 30 November 2013
Bought for a xmas present for a young camper who I am sure will be very very happy with it.
on 5 March 2016
Excellent bit of kit for close work with a very long run time on one AA battery...