on 30 January 2012
Initially I thought this would be a good transition from the baby seat with straps and a big bucketty seat, but after I saw how quickly my very nervous five-year old took to it, I bought one for my very adventurous three year old. They both love it. I marked it down on educational value only because it's a swing seat, but I suppose it does teach them balance and new skills while letting them feel safe. You can change the height of this very easily, it can be turned upside down if the birds have been using your frame as a perch for a while, plus it's comfy enough for me to join in when I'm given a chance!
on 17 August 2010
Great seat. Perfect for my 2 and 4 year olds. Make them feel more secure than the plain seat and much less likely to slip off. Also quite comfy for adult bums!!
on 27 December 2011
These seats are great for young children, the wrap around style of the seat gives some security and keeps the ropes within easy reach of small hands. My children are 2, 5 and 8.
on 23 May 2011
Swing arrived next day, second one we have bought, one to live at the grandchild's home, one for here as so successful. Here four generations play and have great fun. It's strong enough and the wrap around seat means one size fits all. A brilliant purchase which will last for years.
on 13 April 2012
Got this to hang in the garden for my 3 yo daughter, and it's a real hit.

The flexible seat wraps around the chid and gives them more confidence than a 'grown-up' swing, so they're more inclined to use it, and it has seen a lot of use - appears to be highly durable too.

As it's flexible it's also comfortable for swinging on the tummy, so the kids like just hanging out on it.

Strong enough for adults too - I'm 95kg and I've had a go (although I didn't get too vigorous to be fair, but I'm certain the bolts holding it up would fail before the swing itself).

Highly recommended, especially if your kids are wary of upgrading to a 'big kids' swing.
on 27 September 2012
We have a TP swing set and were looking for a good value extra seat to end the fights over the one that was supplied with the frame. These seats are perfect for smaller and larger children alike, we have a 6 and 11 year old and both get on perfectly with this seat.

The seat is genuine TP and was delivered quickly and was cheaper than other options available by mail order - saved us a long journey to the place we bought the frame from.
on 6 January 2011
Great swing, our granddaughter loves it and it is the first thing she goes for on her visits to us. Good value.
on 8 July 2015
Fantastic product! The wrap-around seat allows the child to feel secure and is also very comfortable for younger children to lay over and swing. The product has been left out over 2 winters and 2 summers, and is showing no signs of fading or weather damage. The plastic ropes are strong but provide the aesthetics of natural rope. would definitely recommend.
on 14 September 2013
Was sceptical about the shape, but turns out to be a good follow up to the baby seat my 3 yr old is too big for. Fits snugly around her without being uncomfortable and gives support that a flat swingseat lacks. Good for this intermediate stage. Don't like the look of it particulary but good for now.
on 20 April 2013
My 5yr old daughter has hardly got off this swing since we put it up in the garden.very easy to adjust and assemble. We have only had it a few weeks but it appears very well made so hopefully will last.anyone that has used it comments on how comfortable it is and how safe they feel.

See one answered question