Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£24.76+ £4.50 shipping

on 14 May 2005
I remember as a child being given stick on noses, mouths, ears, and feet, and spending many a rainy afternoon tormenting and animating a potato. Finding a personality, transforming an inanimate object into something apparently alive and sentient is an ancient tradition, dating back way beyond history. To that extent, "Mr.Potato Head" is a timeless and infallible plaything. Small children will love toys like this, will laugh and chortle - just make sure they don't swallow any of the bits! It's a great toy. It will still be a great toy a century from now.
But can you really describe 'Darth Tater' as a toy? This is a work of art! This is satire made plastic! This is a great treasure for any 'Star Wars' fan! This is something which will reduce sane, intelligent adults to the level of a babbling, bib-wearing bairn! This is a cruel little device you can spring upon friends and watch the trappings of civilisation fall away as they regress to childhood giggling. This is positively wonderful! I've already bought three for friends and family - and earned vast quantities of brownie points for my sense of humour and generous nature. (I am, of course, too sophisticated to need a 'Darth Tater' myself!)
Seriously funny! Will have adults and children laughing for hours. And the sort of plaything which will make regular appearances and cause perennial smiles and laughter.
on 6 November 2005
After almost being burned to a crisp in Episode III, Darth is back. Too much fun to describe, Darth Tater can be played with, or merely looked at. Both will cause many fun filled hours (days?) for Star Wars fans with too much time on their hands. All we need now is Yoda and Leia. Mmm... Leia...
on 19 February 2006
Darth Tater is brilliant, then Spud Trooper came along and now.... Playskool Mr Potato Head Artoo-Potatoo with Princess Tater ... I can't wait! Well I have to! Until 30th May 2006 unless anyone knows different?
A great toy for young and old just add imagination. May the sauce be with you!
on 8 December 2005
My 2 year old son would love to have a Mr Potatoe Head to play with, since they are fun, interesting and easy to use. However, my son will just have to live with dissappointment for the time being because I have just 'installed' Darth Tatter and Spud Trooper on my work desk.
If you are looking for some stress relief, forget the fancy ergonomic gadgets you can buy and order instead these fun and stimulating toys. They'll liven up any office and give you and your colleagues plenty to talk about. The Potatoe Heads may only come with a few extra pieces, but the whole package is very flexible, and there must be 100's of possible variation you can come up with, most of them gut-bustingly funny.
Go on, you know you want to.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2007
Yes I know it's a kid's toy but I think this is an iconic symbol of youth that looks damn cool. It fuses 2 kids favourites, Mr Potato Head and Star Wars, into something that looks fun just sitting on your desk/on a shelf, etc.

I have mine on a shelf at home in the front room and I think it looks great. Side benefit, when my nieces & nephews are around they can actually use it as a toy! This works especially well when you consider I have the spud trooper as well.

If you have kids, buy it for them. If you don't and think this looks cool, then just buy it, as I'm pretty sure that most purchases of this are going to adults rather than children!
This is great fun, especially if your little one likes Mr Potato Head from Toy Story. There are several chunky pieces which makes it suitable for small hands and there are not many pieces which means its not too complicated to put together. The plastic is chunky and robust. I would recommend this for ages 4, 5 and even 6.
on 21 September 2005
Pros:
A great toy for any SW fan
A great toy for any Mr Potato Head fan
Good Quality
Cons:
Lack of peices
Exspensive for a potato
on 23 November 2005
These are a must for the toy and Star Wars collectors.
Please, please bring out more characters in the Star Wars series.
Yoda, Chewie, Luke, R2D2, C3PO Etc. The list is endless.
on 11 December 2012
It's the original one. Real good quality and very funny. Maybe is not the best present for young children, but Star Wars saga fans will love it :) Fast delivery and everything was fine.
on 4 May 2005
I bought the Mr Potato Head Darth Tater for my old friend Whits after he begged for one for his 30th birthday. Since then he has worked up a real 'head' of steam playing with this intergalactic gift. Its a unique present and hours of fun for everyone - especially for megga starwars fans like him. I recomend it 100%.