5.0 out of 5 stars I love Frank, whomever he is!, 19 Sept. 2013
E. Richards - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frank's RedHot Chile and Lime Sauce 354 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I am a big fan of Hot sauces, and although its not the hottest, it is very tasty and really easy to eat. This incarnation with lime is really tasty and has a sweet tang. The lime adds a freshness to it. I highly recommend it to chile lovers and non chile lovers alike!
Great on chicken!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully different chilli sauce, 8 Jun. 2013
This is a wonderfully different chilli sauce and everyone who tries it loves it. I came across it by accident in a delicatessen in London while visiting a client, took it to work, and everyone loved it and wanted to buy a bottle for themselves at home, but no-one could find it anywhere. Going back to the original shop I had bought it at was not really an option as none of us lived anywhere near that shop. One day, thought of trying Amazon and "Hey Presto!". If you like Chilli, and not too hot, this has to be on your shelf alongside other chilli sauces. I use it in almost all the soups I buy for lunch during winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice kick to it, 8 Jan. 2014
For my tastes, this is a really nice hot sauce. It has a good kick to it without being over the top. "Just right" for me to splash over all sorts of food. The lime gives it a nice flavour that I would argue is more interesting than a lot of other sauces. I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot sauce as it should be, 11 Jan. 2012
D. Metcalf (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Frank's RedHot chile and lime sauce is one of those products that "does what it says on the tin" - it's hot and has a chile and lime after taste. Makes some meals more interesting when mixed into the preparation as well, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, 23 Aug. 2013
Quite hard to find in the UK, but Amazon and some specialist suppliers stock it. At first, I didn't take to it, but after using it to make some 'wing sauce', I was smitten. It is now my favourite hot sauce.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sauce - Awful Packing, 3 April 2014
Ok so the Sauce is lovely, pretty spicy and with the hint of time as suggested, reminds me of Lime Pickle a bit, but thats ok for me. I would recommend trying this.

HOWEVER. the pack of 3 comes in a lovely "amazon" cardboard box, with minimal brown paper packaging. So on my first order the top of one had been smashed and leaked. At this point I assumed that it had been damaged some time ago. I called Amazon who were of course great and sent me out another 3 pack, letting me keep the 2 undamaged.

I wasn't in for the second package to arrive, so had to go to the post office to collect it. I could smell the chile sauce as soon as the postal worker brought the package out from the back. On getting it home I found that 2 of the bottles had smashed.
I didn't bother calling Amazon and just left packaging feedback, as I had finally got 3 full un broken bottles.

SO the sauce is great if you can take the risk that they will arrive in one piece.

Frank's RedHot Chile and Lime Sauce 354 ml (Pack of 3)