on 16 April 2010
I'm not certain if there was a fault with the cartridge but we only managed to print 32 4" x 6" photos before the cartridge ran out of ink. This works out to almost 50 pence per photo and doesn't represent good value for such a well known brand.
on 8 February 2011
I received my order for two HP Print Cartridges on Saturday 8th January 2010, and was concerned to discover, that although Cartridge No 337 was contained in its carton, the other Cartridge No 343 was without its original carton. This I thought was suspicious and, having read reports of outdated print cartridges being sold to customers, I carefully examined the cartridges. Cartridge No 337 had an expiry date clearly stamped on the carton reading 'JUL 2012.' Having no carton I could not confirm the expiry date of cartridge No 343, however, I carefully examined the cartridge and wrappings and saw, in very small print, a set of numbers reading 120100 and 100708 which are, in my opinion, the date of manufacture and the expiry date.

There can be no excuse for it having been taken from the carton in the first place. There was ample room in the 'Jiffy' envelope for two boxed cartridges,
on 23 July 2009
I'm not happy that this product came with no external packaging. As far as I can see this was not specified in the Product description. If I had wanted one with no packaging I would have bought one direct from cartridge king.
on 10 July 2010
Arrived quickly, new boxed item, envelope enclosed to return empty/used ink containers. Printer connected instantly with ink container and it worked!
on 27 October 2010
Cartridge is not in normal retail pack. Appeared to be in date but printer insists it has failed and refuses to use it
on 17 March 2012
Received item fast but came without box do not know why. They should let you know.

Item good any way.
on 18 September 2011
I have brought this Colour Cartridge, less than 1 week ago and already it's almost empty, when I've only printed five colour page's! Also tried to print off some photo's and the ink was all smudged and faded.

Totally let down, never experienced with any problems with all the HP Cartridge I've brought over the years! My printer as in great working order! Clearly the problem is with you BAD quality HP Cartridges.

Requested a full refund back, sorry simply would not recommend to anyone!
on 17 August 2010
I'm very happy with the product.
service was quick, I got my ink after few days.

item was packed properly, not "out-dated" -so no problems like some others reviewers had.

Product is the same as from eg:PC world, but way cheaper. quality of print is excellent and ink last for a long time.

I would recommend and will use seller service in the future.
on 13 May 2012
I saw a review on Amazon from a Mr Simmonds recommending a company call advantage online saying that they stock a British premium compatible No.343 colour cartridge that holds 21mls of ink rather than the Hp original that only holds 7mls. I was rather doubtful about this as I have tried cheaper copies of these cartridges last year and found them to be RUBBISH.
But I placed my order anyway as I'm getting fed up with paying HP's over inflated prices. The cartridges 1 black 338 and 1 colour 343 arrived the very next day (1st class post). I have only used the color so far and its just the same as the HP 343 cartridge that I replaced that was empty. I have been using it for about a week and the ink level monitor is still showing as full. THANK YOU!!!!! for the good advice....
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2010
It would have been nice to receive what I ordered! They sent the wrong cartridge(s)and despite an email back to Amazon, I have received no response from them. All I want is a black cartridge for my printer........what do I get.......hassle!

See one answered question