I have over 45 'Now' compilations and this latest addition to my collection does not disappoint. A well balanced selection of hits from various decades.
Published 25 days ago by RONBEE

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable all round collection.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. Mj Plevin

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable all round collection., 30 Nov 2012
Mr. Mj Plevin "asterickjones" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music Years (Audio CD)
Whether you think this is a good selection of what it purports to be probably depends on how much of a follower of the NOW series that you are because if you actually keep up with the NOWs you usually find that these catchall compilations end up covering the same tracks you will no doubt have already collected, the NOWs are always managing to miss some key tracks or other though and sometimes these compilations do manage to include big tracks that got left out of the NOW compilation they ideally should have been on at the time.
In terms of catchall compilations this one has to cast a larger net than even a single decade and it does this job reasonably well, these aren't always the absolute smash hits of all time but it's a good all round collection of pop songs that represent different ages, so this is decent so long as you haven't got most of these already anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars The usual 'Now' great value with a brilliant, carefully chosen mass of hits from various decades., 15 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY DAYS, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music Years (Audio CD)
Good music to listen to. The old ones are often the best. Its a varied CD and has plenty of choice to suit everyone.
I would recommend it.

Good selection. Good delivery.

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome album, 8 Oct 2004
A. M. Park "smeggen (Ewan Francis Park)" (Wooler, Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music Years (Audio CD)
This is the greatest Now album I have so far so I am saying BUY THIS ALBUM IT IS GREAT I have lots of favourite astist incluing Queen, Eurythimics, Dire Strits and Elton John. BUY THIS ALBUM IT IS GREAT As I said in the review title AWSOME ALBUM.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can't Believe It!, 29 Sep 2004
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music Years (Audio CD)
This Was My Dream! I Have Dreamt For This To Be Real Because I Love The Now Compalations & I Allways Get Them! I Went Onto HMV To Find It!

Now That's What I Call Music Years
Now That's What I Call Music Years by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)