on 15 February 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend who loves pop tarts but in the u.k we only get 2 flavours. He really liked them. I just don't like the fact that we should have to pay extra to get all the great flavours they have in the U.S. Bring them all to the U.K
on 30 October 2011
These were the first flavor pop tarts I purchased. They were very nice, but sweeter than I expected (I can't imagine how Americans can eat them for breakfast!) but, due to my weak self control, I found that the packet was gone within a few days! Oops!
on 27 November 2013
Ordered these as a christmas present for my friend, very pleased with the speedy delivery (ordered on the monday morning, received the next day) and the quality of the good was brilliant. Very pleased!
on 17 June 2014
Why oh why don't Kellogg's distribute these in the UK. The S'mores ones are the best flavour... I miss them so much and always get my fix whilst in the US. Buy buy BUY! :)
on 28 October 2014
Enjoyable, wish the box was bigger. Could have been a bit more marshmallow inside as well but I would purchase them again.
on 20 March 2013
I bought this for a friend and she was quite pleased with these. She said they tasted nice and made a great snack hot or cold for those journeys on the way to work. Delivery was very quick as well.
on 9 February 2013
I love them, I understand why Americans love s'more so much. I Was reading some of the other reviews and as for the more filling, how greedy are you? They are perfect just the way they are yummy.
on 26 April 2013
Probably my least favourite of pop tarts that i buy regularly they are still very good. A bit more gooey than other pop tarts (due to the marshmellow), certainly one of the more unique flavours
on 8 May 2012
pop goes the toaster and out comes likkle packs of joy tasty pillows of flavor try them enjoy them and then try the others as soon as you can supplier again very good
on 18 March 2012
I bought these to make a change to the standard UK version of Pop Tarts that we get and this made a pleasant change. If you're a fan of Pop Tarts give this a try!

See one answered question