on 28 March 2011
This is durable (the paint hasn't chipped like some of the other wooden toys my son has), it's colourful and it's great for banging and spinning the rings on hard surfaces - my son is 9 months old so can't stack the rings just yet, but he loves playing with them nonetheless.
on 6 July 2011
We've had this for a while now and it has proved to be pretty durable (little sign of wear and tear) and a lovely traditional toy. I've been able to use it in a number of ways already and I think it will be a valuable toy for a long time.
on 23 September 2012
Fairly new as yet, but seems to be a good quality product. May not be as big as other similar more expensive items, but much better value for money. Girl of 16 months who normally has no attention span at all spends a bit of time with this toy, so it's a success! The discs feel nice and are well coloured, and they make a satisfying noise as they drop onto one another on the spindle.
These Wonderworld wooden stacking rings are recommended for 1-2 year olds and our little one didn’t start playing with them until he was 12 months old.

We definitely noticed control of his hands improve with this toy as with a bit of assistance he soon grasped the concept of putting one or two rings onto the pole… before disappearing to play with yet another toy!

The actually pole and rings and especially the red ball at the top are heavy and perfectly for smashing things up with so you want to be cautious if your child is going through a smashing and throwing phase!

This isn’t the cheapest stacking rings set out there but it’s one we’re happy with it for his premium quality wood and we’ve had no issue with paint rubbing off for instance even though they’ve been thrown around… by him not me.

Once I’ve found all the pieces, I’ll measure the size and weight!
on 13 September 2010
The best stacking toys should be basic. No fabric (my lo hated the fabric one so we have to get rid of it) This one is good, made of wood, yet paint on it (from the red ring) smudged the base. I don't know how it happened, that's why I took one star off.
on 2 February 2015
I do love it, smaller than the plastic versions I've seen in shops, but more retro looking, wood, durable so far. Nice, sharp colours, but although I love it, am really bugged by the colours, in that looking at them from bottom to top, it starts off being the colours of the rainbow, in correct order, so then why on earth do they break the mould with the very last colour on top being 'red' rather than 'violet'. Not that it matters really, it's just a niggle.

Down side of this being smaller than most those you see in the shops is that the rings, being smaller, are much easier to lose under the sofa etc.
on 29 May 2014
Lovely quality, bright and colourful. Smaller than expected, dimensions should be added to product description, nice product though so would recommend
on 2 March 2014
It's a lovely set of stacking rings, they're a bit small so get lost easily - so when we have them all at the same time they're great!
on 21 December 2014
Doesn't have a flat base which was what I was looking for. Therefore is wobbles. Doesn't state this in text otherwise I wouldn't have bought this. Quality is very good and even older children like it because of that.
on 8 December 2014
It is smaller than the fisher price plastic one but so much nicer. Lovely bright colours and texture. My little boy of 7 months loves it (non toxic paint used)