Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 August 2009
I would whole-heartedly recommend this CD. If you play it on any decent audio player you will feel like you are actually there in a Tibetan temple. I bought the download and play it on my PC. The sound quality is first class. I have found that listening to it just in the background makes me feel much more positive and focused and feeling like getting things done.
Very, very good!
on 11 April 2011
If you have heard some other CD's with Tibetan chants you may recognise some of them in this CD. Lama Tashi's voice is very deep and consistent. The place it was recorded creates a resonance which help's add to the power of his voice, there are some added resonance effects that help to create a sense of openness, as if you are in a large hall or cathedral, or on a mountain top. The overall sound provides a sense of calmness, and maybe a sense of obscurity too. Dont mistake it for a CD of music. 92/100
on 20 December 2012
Amazing. I like Tibetan overtone chanting, and this man is superb. There are many times you would forget that it is just one voice you are hearing. He hits notes and overtone harmonics that seem almost supernatural. I liked his chanting of the "Heart Sutra" and the Avolikishtrevara mantra, or "Great mantra" in particular.

Very well recorded, everything he does is very clear. If you like Buddhist chanting, particularly of this way, then I highly recommend it.
on 28 January 2015
I absolutely love it !!! One of BEST throat chanting, vibration is sooooo powerful it is unbelievable !!! Just buy it - if you are really into Buddhism and mantras - you will be delighted
on 8 May 2015
Everything as expected, Excellent choice, great purchase.
on 12 August 2014
It is really good.
on 9 September 2014
nice one
on 3 June 2014
I really did not like this and it was not what I expected at all. The voice doing the chanting was so deep and low I found it quite off-putting and difficult to meditate to.

The chants themselves were ok but I did not consider it value for the price.

I would recommend something lighter and more cheery.