5.0 out of 5 stars Let your soul be the pilot, 20 Nov 2002
Brilliant! Wonderful vibes, melodies and arrangements. The best thing since Zero 7...and we should know why.
Thanks to the musicians! This music will make you travel and please your soul, the Fender Rhodes is caressing, the strings arrangements subtle, the grooves gentle, the bass lines make you sway....a music to make you feel good and reconciliate you with the world.I've put them between Erik Satie and AIR in my library, where will you have them?

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath Taking, 26 Oct 2005
L. Morrison (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Facts And The Dreams (Audio CD)
It doesnt get better! If you like jazz influenced chill out buy this now. A modern Classic....................

5.0 out of 5 stars ALBUM OF THE YEAR, 28 Oct 2002
By A Customer
I first heard Robert Elms play this on his BBC London show, but have since heard Patrick Forge play it on Kiss Fm and even heard Rainer Truby play it while I was in Munich with the girlfriend!
The album "The Facts and the Dreams" is a gorgeous album - simple as that. From start to finish, the album oozes that Zero 7 class and quality that made them so succesful, but this album is even more accessible than theirs!! "Hoop Dreams" is an instant classic, but the album is littered with soundtrack and downtempo gems ("Song Of Departure" in particular is amazing).
It isn't very often you hear an album that not only keeps your interest right from the start, but this album genuinely moves you as well. It's a wonderful journey and those who bought Zero 7 and chilled stuff like that, should immediately take the trip too!
(the missus loves it too!)
BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy, 15 Jan 2007
This review is from: The Facts And The Dreams (Audio CD)
Timeless high quality chill-out to relax to and dream. Each track is well produced, memorable and sometimes haunting. I would definitely recommend it for those who like cool chill-out/bar vibes.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic album, 15 Feb 2011
D W. Rowe ""the maker"" (wilts(uk)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Facts And The Dreams (Audio CD)
i don't think there would be anyone who listened to this who would say they didn't enjoy it. absolute joy for your
ears

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless CLASSIC - FRAGILE STATE, 5 Nov 2003
By A Customer
This is one of those albums that you've probably never heard of, but everytime you see a friend, they are talking about it! You've heard pretty much all the tracks in Bars (it's real Chill Funky Bar listening), but you don't actually know you know.
Me? I got tired of hearing about them through friends etc... so I bought the album... and it's amazing! I DO actually recognise the tracks from the trendy bar playlists, and just wish I'd bought the album sooner. It really is a TIMELESS CLASSIC. Gorgeous songs to soothe the soul, curl up with a glass of wine and the fire going, it's an album that curls up in its own beauty.
It's my Album Of The Year! Love it... YOU WILL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 19 Nov 2002
What an album! I bought this after noticing it was worked on by one of the guys from Zero 7, whose album 'Simple Things' I loved last year.
Although different from 'Simple Things' in its lack of vocals, this album really is sublimely beautiful. I would compare it with the likes of Bonobo and Quantic, just hugely relaxing, chilled beats.
There is no song I would skip, and Undercurrent, with its flowing water and tranquil beat is my favourite.
I would really recommend this album if you are into things like Bonobo, Air, Thievery Corporation and Blue States. BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Facts And The Dreams (Audio CD)
Delivers alongside their other material. Great to chill out to. Well recorded / produced as always. Difficult to fault it really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chill Out at its best, 18 Nov 2003
Having never heard of this CD before reaching it through a link on this website I bought it purely on the strength of the reviews posted and also that is was a collaboration with one half of Zero 7 who have produced one of my favourite albums this decade.
This kind of purchase can lead to one of two outcomes - disappointment or joy.
Do you know what? I wasnt dissapointed. In fact my expectations for this album were immensely exceeded. As soon as the CD was in my player and the first track commenced I knew this was a classic. As each track came on the smile on my face broadened further and further. Before I knew it the albumn had finished and I was starting it again. In fact I played it three times on the trot and with each play it got better and better.
If you are looking for a funky, cool and downtempo classic to either chill out to or have as background music this is the one.
Greatly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless grooves !, 7 Jun 2009
G. federico Migoya (Barcelona,Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Facts And The Dreams (Audio CD)
An cd which i am proud to own since it first came out. It matches so many moods and moments. A TRUE CLASSIC !! highly recomended in any music collection .

The Facts And The Dreams
The Facts And The Dreams by Fragile State (Audio CD - 2004)