5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and great product
The item came days earlier than expected and works wonderfully. The bubbles and heat work wonders on my sore feet and its the perfect relaxation tool. I viewed many other foot spas and all seemed rather cheap and customer reviews were rather bad. This defintely exceeds my expectations and I may have to buy one for my mom as I believe she will love it as well.
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by Claudi

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product To Begin With - Shame It Didn't Last
This footspa was great, really powerful, great features and I really looked forward to using it. However, the bubble feature, which was the only reason I bought this item to replace my original footspa, broke down completely after only 4 months of ownership, and there appears to be no guarantee for this product, despite I'm sure it stating on the box there is one...
Published 6 months ago by Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and great product, 19 Dec. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxury holiday destination for feet., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy (Personal Care)
This is blissful. I had an elderly run of the mill foot spa which I got as a gift some years ago, back in the days when these were little more than a more expensive plastic bowl, run on electricity, with a few bumps that rumbled in the base to justify the additional price.

I've been eyeing up the more high end foot spas for a while, and decided to splurge. Sure, no mere machine can give what a skilled and calm hands on practitioner, whether reflexologist or massage practitioner can, to your feet and whole being. But as few of us have the time or cash for daily foot love, the Beurer is a great substitute.

I know some have found the little nubby footbed nodules, vibrating away, a tad painful; personally it feels as delicious as scratching an itch - on the border of pleasure and pain.

What I love about the Beurer is that the `heating' setting (for all practical purposes, keeping temperature as it is, rather than heating from cold) really works. My previous SAID it had heating, but a scientific test showed water in that old thing actually cooled faster than water in a bowl! - my guess is the agitating of the water cooled it, and its heater was not fit for purpose.

With the Beurer, using heat and vibration setting it can even begin to feel a little TOO hot - and this is where the bubble/Jacuzzi setting also comes in to its own, as this slightly cools the water as well as being a delicious sensation. Then its time to go back to heat and vib to raise the temperature again a little.

The reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that though the foot spa itself is great, there are confusions and mistakes in the instructions.

Much reference is made to ONLY emptying via the drain holes. Fine. Except there are none, so don't go looking! It may be a problem with translation, who knows, either that or someone filled in my drain holes!

Secondly, the instruction pictures suggest that there is a cord wind and a place to park the plug under the base. Sure, you can wind around the feet, but the centre just has a strange bit of sealing, as if at some point, a place to park the plug attachment existed, but is no more. My guess on this is the original flat European 2 pin plug did have a port to park it in. Fitting this for the English fatter 3 pin plug means it is too bulky to park - and these do come with the 2 pin plug already fitted inside the standard English 3 pin.

The product description on the website says `dry foot massage available'. And the instruction manual says do not use without water! But, thanks to Amazon reviewers who answered my question on this - it is the removable roller in the middle which gives the `available dry foot massage', and the machine itself should not be in operation empty (unless for a brief cleaning of the bubble jets by dry operation of the bubble setting to blow air through them).

And, finally, the rather pleasing pink colour shown in photo and on the box is absolutely false - the colour is more redolent of Elastoplast, than anything, a slightly sickly pinky-beige. Ah well, looks aren't everything

I use this with home made, non foaming bath salts using either detoxifying Himalayan Pink, skin softening Dead Sea Salts, or, when the toots have been well worked, Epsom Salts. I use a half and half of salts and dried milk powder, for softening, with 3 or 4 drops of fragrant, calming, skin kind essential oils - lavender, roman chamomile, geranium or mandarin stirred into the powdered milk/salt mix. Do be aware that mixing the powdered milk in will need more careful wipe-down and cleaning of the spa than salt alone

Final caution, as others have mentioned, if you want to use a foaming product in the spa DON'T use the bubble setting, only heat or heat and vibrate, otherwise the foamy monster from the deep will begin to form within the spa, and advance across the floor

Thanks again to those reviewers who answered my questions about dry massage.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifesave for sore feet, 3 Aug. 2012
Bought it for the misses who is on her feet 8-10 hours every day and usually crawl up the stairs after a day at work with sore feet and legs, and although I was a bit sceptical at first, I must admit this footbath is worth every penny

First off, delivery was very quick and arrived days before it was expected...excellent service from Soteluk.

Hooked it up and tried it out the second it got unwrapped and Wow!

Initially the sensation of the "spikes" at the base of the bath can be a bit uncomfortable, but they do their job; even without the vibration turned on, you can feel them hitting all the right pressure points and help you relax; with the vibration turned on they do an even better job and although they at first can feel uncomfortable, even a bit painful, you will start feeling the relaxing sensation after only a moment or two.

The "air jet" only adds to the relaxing sensation ... but be warned ... if you add soap to the water and turn on the jet, you will have bubbles all over the floor if you do not pay attention.

The heating function is excellent as well; although it will not heat cold water (at least not very fast), it does an excellent job at keeping the water plenty warm, and if you soak your feet for too long, it will actually get too warm (but then, just turn it off for a bit).

For the misses, it's a lifesaver and helps her sore feet and legs better than we could have imagined, and more then justifies the price tag. We simply can not recommend the Beurer FB25 Foot bath enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beurer FB25 Footbath, 15 Mar. 2012
This is a lovely item, comfy to use and stays warm for as long as you need it to, very relaxing, I'd recommend it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Dec. 2012
K. Dale "Wishbone Ken" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is great for relaxing tired overworked feet and should be used with the product dead sea bath salts, the combination is magical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the feet, not so great for the ears., 19 Nov. 2014
My only issue with this product is the noise. It doesn't ruin the tv's output, but it is noticable. The worst part seems to be the roller thing in the middle. I don't use it and have to turn it to make it less noisy. Aside from this the actual functions can not be better. After a long day it feels very relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beurer Foot spa, 5 Sept. 2011
Effarquharson "wiseoldowl" (Perthshire) - See all my reviews
Searched for a replacement foot spa after the guys insulating my loft walked off with my remmington
found this one far down the list on Amazon at an amazing price under £30 .Its fantastic
Vorsprung Durch Technik !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spa about, 12 Jun. 2014
Great foot spa, quiet enough to be able to watch tv while using it :-) very very good buy, recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant worth the extra expense, 6 Jan. 2013
A+++++++ service from Soteluk, came sooner than estimated. Used twice brilliant keeps water hot and hardly any noise from massage and Jacuzzi when used together. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 15 Aug. 2014
Has absolutely solved the pain I was having in the ball of my foot (I believe its your metatarsal?) It persisted for 3 weeks and within 3 uses of this it was gone. Unfortunately, I believe I am getting to the age where you regret wearing 4' heels for the last 25 years. My feet feel constantly tight and it definitely eases after 30 minutes of using. I add a cup of Epsom salts to the water.
The water does get very hot, but maybe I wont mind in the winter. You cant turn the heat off, so I fill with luke warm water and within 30 minutes its very toasty.
As someone else noted... there is no drain (not that I can find) you just have to tip out :-)