4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality at a reasonable price!
Published 20 months ago by Matt B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyday use!
The headphones are a nice size, has a great bass line, however, I would not recommend these for everyday use, the pair I purchased have a rattling in the left headphone when there's too much bass and in some songs the bass is too overpowering.
Published 1 month ago by Aaron Potts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality at a reasonable price!, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
I bought these headphones because I was tired of buying cheap earphones, and wanted something that would last, on a budget. I chose these because for the 18.31 I paid they were good value. They arrived from Amazon very quickly and when I plugged them into my laptop to do some sound mixing, I was very surprised. I decided to test them with different genre's of music and they work very well, without too much low end bass. The build quality is also reasonably good, say a 7 out of 10. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone on a budget in need of some decent headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sounding headphones i've ever tried., 31 July 2013
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
These headphones are really excellent , absolutely superb. The sound quality is amazing. They are comfortable, and very well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
I own other quality headphones but having read the positive reviews I bought these Behringer HPS3000 as recording monitors. Of course I did not expect them to match my other costlier Shure headphones, and so I was not disappointed.

For the money paid they are truly good:

BUILD QUALITY 9/10: Tough as army boots, they're obviously built to last a lifetime and can put up with any rough handling. Long and strong chord length too. But they don't fold or swivel, and are fairly bulky.

SOUND QUALITY 8/10: Better than anticipated but don't expect a very detailed sound. Having used them daily for some months now I can tell you that they're clear, sharp, and the bass is surprisingly strong.

You won't find a better deal on earth at this price. As monitors they're great and for the money paid I award four stars, but if you want a better and more detailed sound you'll have to spend much more - which is fair enough!

Easily recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystery., 17 Feb 2012
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
I've had these headphones just over a month now and use them to monitor in my work as a mobile dj. I had heard rumours about behringers reputation for inconsistency so I was a little apprehensive In my purchase to say the least and, after only a days use, tbe bass cut out in the right ear. I was very disapointed and filed for a return. While waiting for the return to be processed I left the headpgones lying on a table with the cord wrapped round them for a weekend. When I picled them up again, they were completely fixed. It's been around a month since this incidentand they are still working perfectly so god knows what happened. As for the sound quality there are no complaints from me. The highs are nice but not overpowering . The mids sit comfortably, however, the bass comes thrgh perhaps slightlhy richer and fuller than the clear signal and can sometimes be overpowering. If you are considering using these as studio monitors then you will meed to get used to this effect when balancing eq etc. As djheadphones they do the job smashing, no complaints. In terms of style, these headphones do look slightly more plastic than the picture. If you care greatly about the image of your headphones and want to look cool with them round your neck all day, then I would recommend looking at few youtube reviews to see what they actually look like before you buy. I feel for dj headphones, these are a great product for a very reasonable price. If you have any other questions about this product feel free to message at my youtube account whch is AbstractorMusic, peace.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable and re-assuring..., 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
Very reasonable headphones at a very reasonable price.
I particularly like the tight fit which is very re-assuring and also stops a lot of the
sound 'bleed' while recording vocals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
For the price you pay and for the quality you get this is a real good quality headset, my problem with cheaper headphones are they hurt your ears after a couple of hours whether it be down to the build quality or the headphone material but these are perfect, I really couldn't ask for more for what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 12 Dec 2013
Mr. Ken Barton "audio-post" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
I find these headphones very comfortable to have on all day editing audiobooks.
The sound is very good . I compaired them with my sony pro headphones which are in my studio and for the money the they are excellent. I would say that the highs are not quite as sparkling as the sony pair ... It the sony headphones cost 90 odd pounds.
The behringers do have the look of a cyberman about them.
The cord is quite short... Fine by me. They also have a screw on jack adapter for iPads and computers.
Overall they sound just great ... For the price you can't go wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
Excellent sound quality, I play guitar and use these headphones to aid track mixing. Too much bass sometimes but, for the price a great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
for the price they are very good. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Mr. C. Blunkell (Whitstable) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones (Electronics)
Extraordinarily good for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›