5.0 out of 5 stars Good working ribbon
Product came in box with instructions. This ribbon works with an Olympia Splendid electric typewriter, which is nice as I googled that but couldn't find any suitable ribbons, then picked this one from the picture and pleased to see that it works perfectly.
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by Mr K Pincis

2.0 out of 5 stars Their is a fault so that when you get halfway ...
Their is a fault so that when you get halfway through the cassette it jams and you have to replace. Not good
Published 7 months ago by Chris T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good working ribbon, 27 Oct. 2011
Mr K Pincis (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother 1030 Ribbon Cassette Correctable Film - Black (for AxSeries LW1 20 35 100 200 350 450) (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feedback for the above Brother ribbon order/despatch, 11 April 2013
It is a typewriter ribbon - as yet unused, as I still have an ongoing one in my machine. So I cannot say the item is satisfactory, until used - but I expect it will be fine.

The order and despatch (whilst using only my local library system to order, no home computer) was comprehensive ordering - simple lto follow simple. And the despatched item arrived before 9th April so I am impressed by the order/despatch system. As it was a small item it was sent by post. The supplier certainly gave good despatch service.

Hope the above is helpful to you.

Ps - what I also need is a daisywheel for the typewriter Brother LW120 which is proving difficult in the UK - any ideas? Perhaps I can contact the typewriter ribbon supplier to ask if they stock or can supply. I note from the internet that I can order from USA - as yet am undecided if I wish to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, 4 Jan. 2012
E. Ronald (England) - See all my reviews
The only place to obtain typewriter ribbons now is online so I was very pleased to get this. This ribbon took a long time to arrive because of the Christmas post but it was what I wanted and well packed. I am satisdfied with it and happy that it was available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Print, 12 Dec. 2012
Tharik Jainu-Deen (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
Like many people, I use a word processor and laser printer, however there are occasions when manually filling in forms a typewriter can be extremely useful. The print quality is very good and can recommend this to anyone using a Brother typewriter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Mar. 2014
Mrs. Mary L. Glover "Amazon fan" (Jersey, C.I.) - See all my reviews
I was concerned that I would not be able to get a correctable ribbon cassette any more but this is an ideal product for my old electronic typewriter. Occasionally it is useful to be able to type on forms and this makes my old typewriter still useable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good price, 19 Aug. 2013
I have seen this product in supposedly discounted stationery catalogues, but it was much better value here. Cheaper versions do not give as clean a print and the casings do not have as high a quality casing as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install., 13 Feb. 2013
Consistently good. Have used them for many years and would recommend them without hesitation.
I believe they are being withdrawn so I will need an alternative make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 July 2013
I had been looking for these ribbons for my word processor for quite a while .
Fast delivery .
I would recomend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars These appear to be the correct items, not actually ..., 22 July 2014
These appear to be the correct items, not actually tried yet but I have no doubt they will function as well as the branded items.

4.0 out of 5 stars HOUSEWARES, 23 Jan. 2014
Ms. Myra P. Rowlands (UK) - See all my reviews
It is difficult to find places to purchase these now so I was very pleased to find them. Does what it says on the tin.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›