on 6 December 2010
These CD-RW disks are just what I've been looking for. Being Re-Writable I can learn how to back up my Audio collection using any number of burning software programs without having to bin them because of some error I've made, I simply Erase and Re-Write. Easy Peasy.
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2011
If you want a cheap, reliable set of CD-RWs, and don't mind the fact that they don't have individual cases, then look no further. With this set you get 10 disks for, at the moment, 5 quid. Unlike disks from other manufacturers, these do not become corrupted halfway through the burning process, or fail on 97%. Verbatim are one of the stronger names on the market although you may find cheaper alternatives (which are potentially less reliable). They are compatible with any burner, and play without problems. Each disk is around 700mb, which could translate to around 10 albums depending on size, or thousands of your best pictures can be stored as a data cd. The recording process is quick, and the final product is exactly as you want it to be. The cakebox is easy to store, although i prefer individual cases which do take up more space in your house. Of course, you can buy sets with cases, but for those of you who don't mind, this is perfect.
on 14 August 2011
So far I have had no issues with these Verbatim CD-RW disks. I have re-written with them several times up to present and can see no problem with them. There has been no loss, or loss of quality when re-writing large folders of photographs. I have not used them for music or other documents as yet. A great purchase.
on 26 September 2011
The only negative is that some people may find these CDs a bit slow when writing onto them and I would have rated this as four stars but I think the price reflects this. I brought these CDs to copy my MP3 music onto them and it does the job.
on 7 August 2011
This is an excellent value for money package which actually saves you money when your disc writing software does not behave as expected - in this case, you do not have to throw the disc used in the bin, but you can reuse this RW disc.
on 2 September 2010
Great product, just what it says on the box. Fine price for the amount in a pack - I would say I'd buy again but it would be lying since they are re-writeable, haha!

Thanks
on 20 September 2013
These disks do what they were designed for and that is record music. Ideal for storing any tracks you may want on this format.
on 12 May 2013
had ordered this make of cd-rw before so knew what to expect . the package came on time and contents were undamaged and transfer of music to cd was easy cd-rw plays in car , pc and and seperate cd player
on 17 August 2013
Very good value. Arrived quickly. I have only used 1 so far, for my music, and.the quality and sound is good.
on 30 August 2011
Product exactly as described, be sure to check whether your CD player accepts this type of disc before purchasing if you are planning to listen to music on these (I didn't and so cannot listen to my new CD in my car - but I can in my mother's car!).

Great product and good value for money.