TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2011
I was disappointed with these at first as they seemed thinner than the original ones and slightly different (a bit stickier). Other reviewers had suggested that they are fakes and at first I suspected they may be, but now I am more inclined to think that this is how Slendertone are now making them. The only way to tell for sure is to compare them with pads that have been purchased directly from Slendertone (if anyone has done this please let me know). All that said, I have been using them for a good few months now and they actually work fine.
on 19 December 2011
This replacement set doesn't appear to be of the same Slendertone quality as the pads that came when originally bought with the belt. We found that they lost their adhesion properties after a couple of weeks' use.
on 4 December 2012
Very good product and a great service
I would happily recommend this product to my friends and family
Very happy
on 19 May 2016
I'm really unhappy with these! The original ones that arrived with my Slendertone lasted a while and were used a lot! When they wore out I stopped using the belt for a while, then ordered the replacement. I still didn't have a chance to start using the belt again until last week, so long past the return date option. I used them twice and can't use anymore. It's not even that the glue doesn't work, but as I put the belt on one of the sides become painful straight away. I thought that maybe I put them on wrong, but no - they just dried out :/ I put the film back firmly after every use and didn't have that issue with the previous ones until much, much later, but they look worse then the original ones!
Two starts just because Amazon was great with getting it resolved for me.
on 23 May 2016
These pads really do need to be replaced every month or so in order to really get the benefits. I put this done to the connection it makes with the skin and I have found that as I have some hair on my lower abdominals that pad tends to go first. I tend to use mine 4 times a week.

I have however been able to get around the connection issue with this stuff:

However I do not recommend using this straight away as it might effect the pads, that are already quite wet when first replaced.
on 3 February 2013
Much stickier than my usual pads. Very difficult to deal with as they stick to everything but the belt as you try to apply them.
I won`t even bother to use them as they are so horribel
on 24 November 2010
If you are thinking about purchasing these, it is important that you are aware that they are not genuine slendertone replacement pads.

The white packaging they come in is very similar to the slendertone products, but upon closer inspection is just a copy (and clearly says 'slendertone' across the top).

The replacement pads themseleves are nowehere near the same quality as the genuine slendertone products.

I feel like I have been mis-sold this product as no where in the products details does it state that they are not genuine slendertone products.
on 11 March 2012
These things are great when you first get them out of the packaging. They give a really good work out 3 perhaps 4 times. Then forget it. Hardly anything. So, quite expensive. And not worth it.
on 30 April 2013
these were a goos price but don't behave like a high end quality product. The gue tat hold them to the pad is less adhesive than the gel in contact with the skin. The result is the pads stuckto your body seperate from the belt. Although a pain you soon learn to peel the belt off whilst supporting the pads. I would however buy these agai as they work ok when attached and were a decent price.
on 22 May 2016
These are definitely different to the ones I bought from Boots last year, the backing plastic sheets are so thin and already don't stick to the pads. The pads have started to deteriate and I've only been using them for two weeks, I can't believe Slendertone would make two different qualities so they must have had them made cheaper by a different supplier (China). Shame this product works!