4.0 out of 5 stars these work fine.
I was disappointed with these at first as they seemed thinner than the original ones and slightly different (a bit stickier). Other reviewers had suggested that they are fakes and at first I suspected they may be, but now I am more inclined to think that this is how Slendertone are now making them. The only way to tell for sure is to compare them with pads that have been...
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by K. P. Borley

2.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads
Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads - these are seriously over priced - insane money for a set of 3 sticky pads. Best advice would be to buy a set and then when the pads start to stop working after a few weeks, order ABGYMNIC Highly Conductive Gel and use that on the pads each time - each bottle lasts for between 3 and 4 weeks if used sparingly and it will save you a fortune...
Published 18 months ago by Paul D Smith

‹ Previous | 112 13 1417 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect those Abs, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
Can't say too much about these pads because without them your Slendertone belt won't work! Excellent price from Amazon, very fast delivery and you can have them on a regular re-order.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
needed new pads, went on the slendertone website and they wanted stupid money for it so came here, found these and thought why not... bought them and they are not bad at all. Worth the price and the 'stickyness' is still going after about 4 weeks. BARGAIN BUUUUUUUUUUUUUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
Good replacement pads I will buy more if needed hopefully I won't as I have lost enough weight by exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone pads, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
I've had a slendertone belt for several years and find the product very good, but always come unstuck with replacment pads, finding the pads for the right price. This was priced very well and as always with orders placed through Amazon, was delivered within a very good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
They are as you buy them and do the job. Arrived promptly with no hassle. Price was competitive. These are the second set of pads ive purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
Works as it should. Saves doing all those sit ups! It doesn't mean sit on your arse all day, you still need to stay active because it doesn't remove fat!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
I purchased these pads after the original ones needed replacing. I did notice that they hurt (and not in a good way) more than the originals but i persevered and after three weeks decided to buy another pack thinking it was just me? I have had these for 3 weeks now and i have had to stop using them as it felt as if i was being electrocuted and the pads resembled chewing gum. I thought i would read some of the reviews and was surprised to find i wasn't the only person suffering from the effects of these genuine (?) slendertone pads. I have since purchased replacement pads from the slendertone website (for the same price, no delivery charge and next day delivery) and am happy to say it isn't me! The only conclusion therefore is that these aren't in fact genuine and unless you like inflicting severe pain on yourself and you like the feeling of chewing gum strapped to your abdomen, i would not purchase these!

2.0 out of 5 stars coming unstuck :(, 28 Aug 2011
Mrs. J. A. Johnson "Julie" (Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
I have only used these 3 times and the last time the large pad stayed on my skin when I took the belt off. I would like a replacement please and have awarded only 2 stars because I can see no way of contacting the seller on the product page ?????.
I can't return to Amazon because I have thrown the packaging away.
Anyway I do not really need to return them just need the large pad replaced.
Fast delivery and if I was able to contact seller and obtain a replacement I would have awarded 5 stars as the side pads are fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
These pads are just what I needed for my belt. Perfect fit and good quality.
However, I would say that the price is a bit expensive for what you get.... you only get 3 replacement pads, it would be good if they gave you more.
But overall, happy with my purchase & would buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value!, 21 Mar 2011
Whizzy "Whiz" (Bedfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads (Sports)
These replacement pads are much cheaper than you would buy from Slendertone but are exactly the same.
Excellent value.