5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD makes you cleaner!, 26 July 2005
Ms. K. A. Macpherson "mcbay19761983" (Aberdeenshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as I love the series on TV. There are about 6 episodes from the TV series which are fantastic, just don't watch it before or during eating, blech! The way some people live is disgusting! Kim and Aggie are a bit obsessed but right about the state of some folks living arrangements none the less.
It has given me LOADS of tips, one good one is the lemon juice and salt for cleaning, works a treat and is very cost effective if you are on a tight budget.
Put it this way, my house is gleaming everyday as I do little and often, then you don't have to have mass clearouts all the time. I can invite people round without being embarrassed now! Although my house was never as bad as they are on this DVD. Check out the Bird Lady epsiode!!!! Yuk!!!!
Great viewing if you have a strong stomach and want to inspiration! Great one Kim and Aggie, LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration to my life, 24 Jan 2006
This review is from: How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD] (DVD)
Well if you have seen them performing on channel four, How clean is your house this dvd is an absolute must. I have only had it 3 months nearly worn it out. I watch it over and over again. I think Kim and aggie are amazin anyway for what they do and they have been such an inspiration to me and my lovely clean home. I just love cleaning even more than before now thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the tv series, your love the DVD!, 12 Nov 2005
This review is from: How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD] (DVD)
Most people like to keep a clean and tidy home, don't they? Not in this DVD! I think the most shoking has to be The Cocketiel woman who has taken her love of birds to the limit! Great tips along the way too. Proving once again that housework doesn't have to be a bore, these queens of clean will have you laughing and cringging throughout the DVD! A great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars lalalala my flat are Clean, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD] (DVD)
My flat are clean and tidy I am Lucky. :) And I like this DVD Because I was about Teenage I can't remember but I remember I was watch only few like about 3 or 4 time so now I had been watch on youtube lots so I think I will like this dvd all in this DVD I never see before so one thing I was Shock about BIRD LADY!!!!! AND LOTS BIRD FREE AND HAVE LOTS POO IN HER HOUSE!!!!!!! EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful dvd with many tips for cleaning, 18 July 2012
This review is from: How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD] (DVD)
A wonderful DVD full of hints and tips from Kim & Aggie, so many of these hints tips and ideas I have used myself, and given to other people. At the same time it is a shock how some people live in their homes. So for me being extremely clean, its hard to imagine people live like that.

How Clean Is Your House?: The Dirty Bits [DVD]