5.0 out of 5 stars Best all round Old skool album.
I'm a big fan of old skool music and have a few other old skool compilations as well, but this is the best overall. I did have many of the tracks already on other albums but there are some hard to find classics on this album which made it worth buying. I was also surprised by some tracks I had totally forgotten.
The real gems on this album which can be hard to find...
Published on 14 Aug 2005 by DVD Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not house music
Thought this was going to be house music from the late 80's/90's but it is more disco and certainly not what I was looking for. My mistake!
Published 15 months ago by jw

5.0 out of 5 stars Best all round Old skool album., 14 Aug 2005
DVD Fan (london, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
The real gems on this album which can be hard to find elsewhere are Nakasaki, Get up, So in love with you, Been a long time, Saturday, Sugar is sweeter, There's nothing I won't do, Don't stop movin'. Add other more popular classics such as Born slippy, Professional widow, Missing,Show me love, Break of dawn, set you free, Go and others make this the best overall Old skool album with 60 tracks. I would recommend this even if you have many of them already and are looking to complete your collection of Old skool tunes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
Something here for techno nutters and handbag house fans alike. A great snapshot of the euphoric piano house soundscapes of the era - a must listen for any budding house DJ.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not house music, 21 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great seller, great cd, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
Great CD, got loads of good old skool tracks brought back some good memories, really good CD there's songs on there that are hard to get now

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember Old Skool, 7 Mar 2005
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
A good mixsture of tracks, peppering the history of the late 80`s, through to the 90`s. Totally great to hear some sounds i remembered from long ago, still feel fresh to me, and some are begging for a remix or to be sampled by some of our newer mixer`s and groups to bring them back into the light of day.
Oh, and any CD with the seminal "Move any Mountain" by The Shamen on it gets my vote anytime... pure classic!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Old Skool, 21 Sep 2004
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
This is fantastic !! Everyone of the 3 CD's is spot on ! Yeah some of the tracks are cheese, but it's a really good representation of the kinda thing you'd hear if you went clubbing in 1996 !
The last MOS album I purchased was in 2000, and that was dire, I've heard many since then, and the MOS stuff was on a downward slope. This on the otherhand is really good. Those under 21 need not apply though, as I'm sure they'll be a little too young to get what it's all about !

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Classic Dance Tracks!!!, 9 Aug 2005
This review is from: Club Classics (Audio CD)
Well this CD I bought is fantastic!!! Its got all the top late 80s to the early 90s classic tracks you can thinks of!! When you listen to it, it brings back all the pictures of going clubbing in the late 80s to the early 90s.
My favourite classic of all time is !!Black Box - Ride On Time!! 1992 I admire that track. "Gotta Get Up, Gotta Get Up, Gotta Get Up...." Love it!!!

Club Classics
Club Classics by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)