Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 January 2005
you'll love this! If you like anything like Taking Back Sunday, Funeral For A Friend, My Chemical Romance or any screamo, emo band then you'll love this album! if you liked The Used's earlier album then you'll love this double. Thou many people say that this new album sounds manufacture WAKE UP! Everyone does now adays coz the music industry moves along with the time so deal with it. This album is truely true to the Band and shows why they are where they are now showing how they can put together amazing songs like 'All I I've Got" with humourous songs like "Let It Bleed" and slow songs u will love like "Yesterdays Feelings" all these songs have lyrics that will be ringing in your mind for ages and will make u extremely happy you bought this album!
on 3 February 2005
Well this is one awesome album! Bert and the gang have really excelled themmselves this time around. All the songs on this album are brilliant, full of emotion, bert screams out his lyrics like no other frontman of any band could do. The guitar, especially bass work are fantastic as are the drums.
The best advice I can give somebody is to buy this album as soon as you can, and I wouldnt say that if i didnt really mean it, so what are you waiting for? you still there....go already click the buy button, go on you wont regret it.
on 18 December 2007
This was the first album I heard from The Used. The songs that got me hooked was I Caught Fire (In your eyes) and Hard to Say. Before I listened to the songs or the album my friend, a used fan too, was talking about how dissapointed she was with the album because she expected harder, aggressive songs and more screaming, but I love the album like this. No song feels out of place in the album.

My personal favorites are Take It Away, I caught fire (great riff by Quinn and i love the lyrics in this song), Let It Bleed (took a while to grow on me but I'm hooked now and again i love the lyrics), Sound Effects and Overdramatics (in my opinion one of the best songs on the albums - "Make a circle square, a rectangle curve
Use a smile as a noun and I think like a verb") and my favorite at the moment Hard To Say (one of the best songs bert has written, most heartfelt and emotional. most likely about his ex-girlfriend who passed away. such a touching song and a tearjerker. makes my sister bawl. beautiful song. then I'm A Fake and All That I've Got - both great songs. the beginning of I'm a Fake was a little cringing and made my brother laugh his ass off but the rest of the song is great and strong.

I could go on and on about all these songs. I love all of them and this album is one of my favorites. Can't stop playing it one my iPod.
on 12 August 2005
Wow, words fail. Such a great album, the vocals by Bert McCracken are heartfelt and powerful, and the lyrics he sings have been brilliantly made up and assembled. The instrumentals are intense and compliment the vocals wonderfully. I'm not a huge fan of artists screaming their lungs out to no purpose but the shouts and screams and cries have purpose and feeling, they are more than just noise and alongside the singing softly and strongly they are more effective. Personal favourites are "All That I've Got" and "Take It Away", "Yesterday's Feelings" is also a lovely song, all of their songs are sad but with sounds like this misery and sorrow, with a hint of anger I wouldn't have it any other way. It's an album you can relate to and feel for. I love it. Any emo fans would too, similar to My Chemical Romance, another band whose albums have been amazing. I am extremely suprised The Used haven't hit it bigger than they have. Strongly recommended!
on 9 August 2005
This is a great album,if you liked The Used first self titled album then you will definetley enjoy this one.In Love and Death has less shouting and screaming on from Bert McCracken,the vocalist.It is made up of 13 songs, some can sound alike, Cut up Angels and Hard to say,for example.But these are still great songs.Lunacy Fringe is very different to the rest of the album,but in a good way.Songs that stand out,for me,are All that ive got, Cut up angels and Im a Fake. Berts vocals have have definetley improved on this album,and so have their song writing skills.
This album is for fans of My Chemical Romance,CKY and Engerica.
This is a great album and should be part of your CD collection!
on 8 March 2005
Awesome, absolutely sublime! Any one who is everyone should have this album. The song that hit me the most and just reached out to me, was the song 'All that I've got'. Don't get me wrong that the only good song on the album is that one, all of them are equally fabulous. If you're wondering about buying this album because you're not into the type of music or whatever, i'm telling you to buy it. Someone who might be into pop, rock, R&B, or anything will like it. So I tell you now to go out and buy the album, you wont regret it!!
on 4 July 2005
IM in love with this album. its one of the greatest i have ever heard. i NEVER thought in a million years that the used could top tracks like "taste or ink" and "buried myself alive" and so on from the previous albums. BUT this album its as good if not better! if you like the used you will be in love with this album is much as i am.. i cant see how any used fan can fault it? its amazing. i love it. buy it.
on 22 March 2005
If you are a true emo(screamo)music fan and you haven't got this album then you have not lived. Purchase this album NOW because it's a work of genius^. a lot of people say it isnt as good as the first but i disagree coz their style has developed so much over 2 years. It's q incredible. Personal favourites of songs are, "Listening" "I'm A Fake" "I Caught Fire" and the screamy ballady one "Lunacy Phringe".
on 11 September 2005
Like many people i know i only bought the album because of a few tracks i heard from radio and t.v but when I finally bought it I got sucked in and love there music. Highlights of the CD include "all that ive got" and "Take it away". Buy it and Buy it NOW.PLZ
on 8 June 2005
Strongly advise people to buy this album. 'All that ive got' is easily the best song on there although id say the others are mostly 10 out of 10 too. theres not one song that you skip because its not as good as the others. quality album!