5.0 out of 5 stars really good vfm
We wanted something to keep our 9month old girl happy and alert when big brother went back to school, but only expected a few toys - we were pleasantly surprised. What a load of blocks we got. Enough for her to do a pretty a good milly (our cat) and dodger (the dogs) blocks.

Published on 8 Oct 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Good once separated
I thought these cubes were separate cubes but once delivered I saw that they were all joined together. As my daughter is only 4 months old, these appeal to her much more as separate cubes that she can chew, so I cut the material holding them together and she loves them.
Published on 14 April 2010 by Kelly L. Mathieson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars really good vfm, 8 Oct 2009
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)

Very tempted to put more of these on her chrismas list for uncles and aunties to see if we can get a load of blocks for xmas this year.

Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 7 Aug 2009
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
My daughter was given this when she was 3 months old, it was an instant favourite toy, she loved staring at the animals when she was tiny - bright colours and cute animals, it was the one toy that went everywhere with us for at least six months. Great for waving around and little hands can hold easily. She is now 13 months and plays with it in her cot - she now likes to find the cows and the sheep to do her moo and baa.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good once separated, 14 April 2010
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Joint Block puzzle with rattle .. one to last a few years, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
These set of blocks were bought for my 6 month old daughter. She played with them for about 10 min looking at the vivid colours before moving on and I felt disappointed.
within a few days I realised something and sat down with her .. making the puzzle and showing her .. the Cow ..moo moo ... Then the cats .. meow meow .. and now after about a month .. she adores the blocks and sometimes spends 15min listening to me .. which is a lot for her to stay in one place. She can now identify the meow meow (cat) and quack quack (ducks). These blocks have quite a few different animals and also have numbers to help older children count. One horse, two cows, three sheep's, 4 dogs and so on ..
The soft blocks are absolutely no worry as my little girl crawls / tries to stand up and fall on them. The blocks also make a soft rattling sound however my girl didn't care about it much, nor was excited by the sound.
Right now I am teaching her the animals and sounds... soon they will be used for her to identify the animal and later for her to solve the puzzle herself and finally learn counting. I am confident that with time this will be very useful .. I expect to use this till she is 2-3 year old. Well worth the money.
However, if you want the kid to play by this themselves, buy this for an older kid.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed they do not separate, 11 July 2010
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
very disappointed to find that these blocks do not separate, they are joined together to form a clever unfolding puzzle. I would not have bought them if i knew this but they are very colourful and well made, i will be cutting them apart where joined rather than returning them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and gud for all ages, 14 April 2009
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
My son, loves them. They are soft enough for him to have and chew on, when he is only four months old. He loves throwing them and watching the colours and shapes change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the little man amused for hours, 5 Jan 2013
E. Silvester "IT Man" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
Bought this for my niece's little boy as he is at a stage of being inquisitive. it is like a mini rubic cube and he just loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
great item my 7 month old baby found it extremely interesting he absolutely loves it! great value for money! you dont need to worry about batteries because its nice and quiet! absolutely brilliant product would certainly recommend this product to people who have children around the age of 1

4.0 out of 5 stars vibrant, sturdy!, 20 Sep 2010
Dr. K. Imrapur (Kent.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
I personally liked it as very vibrant colours and the blocks dont come out which is a very good things.definetely worth the price. But my 9 month little girl thinks differently as she could not seperate the blocks and cast all them aside!am sure she will love them when bit older. will post a review in 2 months time again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Block, 31 Dec 2009
Ms. H. Swan "holliswan" (Ayr, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun Blocks (Baby Product)
This block is amazing! Bought for my 9month old nephew for christmas and he loves it. It is comprised of 8 smaller cubes, which continually seperate and fold round to change the cube. Kept all of the kids entertained. Reccomend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›