5.0 out of 5 stars Received mine and its a MUST HAVE!!!!
I have owned the single DVDs for each series and collected as I went but decided to splash out on this 15th Anniversary Box Set. I received it yesterday and can honestly say it is money well spent. Not only does it come in a lovely presentation box but there are bundles of extras.

1) All episodes are the extended US versions which means some people who have the...
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by Best Crime Books

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware !!!!!!!!
This box set is no way as good as the older box sets. For a start the DVDs are held in a cardboard sleeve that looks like it scratches the double sided DVDs. Also the disks can fall out really easy and as the disks are not labelled this can be very annoying to put them back in order. I would NOT recommend and am returning my set for one of the older sets. Positive side...
Published on 20 Nov 2007 by C. Trenam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 9 Sep 2013
Arrived 2 days after ordering it. All discs were in perfect condition and everyone was there. Only slight problem I can think of was that the box had a few scratches on it and as a huge friends fan I would've liked it to be perfect. However, as I said, everything else was great so 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Time alone, 20 Aug 2012
Strange but when I was younger the series were just fun and I was trying just to have some girlfriends with profile like Rachel and Monica (thanks God only one night stand with Janice wannabe). Nowadays, 15 years lated, things changed - I see all that funny moments from the series are comming back as avalanche and each and every time I try to change something the result is like selling the Entertainment center. But I remember some serious user advice and will pace it to my child - newer wear a leather pants!

p.s. and one last thing - I was amazed with the deliery - from UK to Bulgaria (and this is a looooong way to go) it was delivered for 23 hours at the cost of less than 50 Euro!

4.0 out of 5 stars Damaged box, 1 Oct 2010
I was very disgusted to see that when i opened my package, the Friends Complete Collection was dented badly on one corner. This is very upsetting as this particular box set is a collectors item and i expected to get the brand new items in good condition. Considering how big the box was in which the items were posted, the box set should have been in brilliant condition. If this is the state in which i'll receive DVDs, i will definitely not be ordering from Amazon again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete 'Friends' collection review, 20 Feb 2010
E. W. Mahy "Erix" (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered these DVD's as a Christmas present for my Daughter, only to be told that someone else had already bought her the same set.
I returned them to Amazon and received a refund.
Of course - the 'someone else' had not bought them at all, so my daughter was devastated not to get a set after dropping enough hints(!) however, her Birthday was in January, so I was able to order them again.
All dealings with Amazon were smooth and efficiently handled. All procedures worked well, and all was kindness and courtesy.
The product itself is, of course, regularly viewed on TV, and so the opportunity to own the complete set really appeals.
My daughter is delighted, and now appreciates the benefit of having a birthday so close to Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Friends 15th Anniversary Boxset, 19 Dec 2009
Considering I already had the original boxset when the series came to an end on terrestrial tv a few years ago, I feel ripped off that Warners have decided to bring out this 15th anniversary version which contains a few extra outtakes. Why didn't they just bring this version out in the first place? Ever get the feeling they're doing this to milk the die-hard fans and are desperate to keep the Friends gravy train going?

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Review, 1 Jan 2005
Mr. Timothy Eaton (Leicester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Friends: Complete Season 1-10 (30 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
This represents an epoch in history. Friends has something for everyone. I have but one comment : I So want it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't beileve the prices!, 28 Aug 2004
When I came on this website to find a few of the Friends DVD's, I found out that it had the boxset of ALL 10 series' of Friends for 169.49! I was amazed!!Even though I'm not yet a teenager - nearly there, I think that is a great price for the complete collection.I am going to recommend this site to my friends who also enjoy watching Friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars F.R.I.E.N.D.S Best Sitcom Ever, 9 Jan 2005
Friends possibly the best sitcom ever. It is about 6 friends Rachel (Jennifer Aniston), Monica (Courtney Cox Arquette), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), Joey ( Matt LeBlanc), Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Ross (David Schwimmer)who live in New York and spend most there life sitting around a coffee house. This boxset has every friends episode from Pilot in Series 1 to The Last One Parts 1 & 2 in Series 10.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR sound & picture quality, 4 Dec 2012
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I could not belive such as a hit series would produce a box set of such poor quality. The sound is like you are in your bathroom, the picture is not that great, plus the extra features very poorly laid out. For example, when you first start it, it gives you loads of language options, & having scolled down & chosen a language, you find out you can onoy get English & Dutch!! Also, the main navigation looks low quality.
I will check out the US amazon after having read others' reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Oct 2007
(3.5 stars)This is one of those comedy shows that everybody has heard of, whether they watch it or not. I really like it, and I will now discuss the good things and the bad things about it.

Good things: Great acting with hilarious characters, great jokes, brilliant plots and some truely hilarious moments, and a great script.

Bad things: The canned laughter and fake audience are really annoying especially when someone proposes to somebody and they all start screaming ( grrr ), the episodes start to go downhill by about series 6 or 7, the last series of it seems to have changed the show into a completely over dramatic soap opera and the jokes in thiss series also seem to be insignificant side comments, towards the later seasons they run out of good jokes and keep on repeating unfunny jokes like laughing at fat Monicca. Also there have been daily repeats on channel 4 for years, so maybe you shouldn't spend lots of money on this boxset, this isn't a bad thing about the dvd, just about the airing time.

The good things are very good, but some of the bad things are very bad, but some of the bad things aren't too bad.
Overall, it is a generally entertaining boxset and if you haven't seen it too much on telly, you should definitely buy this.

ARRAY(0xa9bdb7d4)