4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
This item looks great next to other items that are black and steel. It holds more than enough bags for me. It is simple to use. My only gripe is that the holder could have been heavier, to prevent it moving about. I fixed this problem by filling a carrier bag with stones and placing this inside the holder. Now it doesn't move at all. They don't come much fussier than me!
Published on 8 April 2009 by Mr Ledger

2.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy and space consuming
I'm afraid I didn't like this product. It's large and clumsy and takes up more space than it saves. I gave it to the local charity shop and have gone back to using a kitchen drawer to keep my carrier bags in.
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by My Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 8 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful, 14 April 2008
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
There isn't too much to say about this product as it does exactly what it is suppose to, stores your carrier bags easily and stylishly. Takes up very little room in my storage cupboard and accessing a bag when you need it is fuss free, just pull it out of the slot. It works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, 8 April 2009
J. Calvert - See all my reviews
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
if like me you need a home for your carrier bags which doesn't include a permanent wall fixture or a rather grotty hanging fabric bag then this is for you. Generously sized, smart and good build quality - also easy to get bags in and out of. Looks enormous when first unpacked but now it's been sat at the end of my utility room worktop I no longer notice it - would also be useful in an under-the-sink cupboard.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy and space consuming, 21 Aug 2011
My Review (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simplehuman do it again. But they have much better products, 2 Sep 2010
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
Simplehuman really do make some great products and I'm a total convert and fan. There's nothing wrong with this item, it's great... but I've come to expect more from them.

This left me a little disappointed. Until now every Simplehuman kitchen gadget I have bought has received 5 stars, because it's blown me away. They've all been built to a standard that can withstand nuclear strikes and all have included some sort of cool, functional design extra or hidden gadget. Take my new simple human infrared soap dispenser Simplehuman 14fl of Sensor Soap Pump or my utensil holder with secret spoon rest simplehuman Utensil Holder with Removable Spoon Rest - Brushed Steel.

I was expecting this to do something sweet too... or at least have a secret compartment. In the end though, it's just a plastic container for holding your plastic bags. It feels light and flimsy compared to other Simplehuman products, but it does it's job admirably and has proved very useful in keeping my lower kitchen cupboard tidy.

It's a simple device. You just stuff the bags in the top and pull them out the side - you can fit loads in, and all joking aside, I'm very happy with it. There's no good reason I can't give this item 5 stars, other than - as I say - I'm used to being blown away by this company. This product is just a bit boring compared to all the other things of theirs I've bought, so I'm sticking with 4. I do not 'love' this product (5 stars) but just 'like' it (4 stars).

There's nothing wrong with it though. It's well made (even if it does feel a little thin and light), looks good, and does the job asked of it. I'd just have liked it to have filled itself with bags, done the cooking, fired missiles, had an ejector seat... or, I dunno, cleaned the kitchen or something. It's what I've come to expect from this awesome company.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so Simple, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
This is ok in that it does the job, but it is one of the least successful SimpleHuman products I have, in that it isn't easy to extricate bags, especially if you store more than one size. In the product's defence, I have to say that mine is stored at ground level in a cupboard, so it's not particularly easy to access, but I don't think I'd bother again - I'd just use one of the bags in which to store the others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should, 13 May 2010
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
Does exactly what it says it does holds plenty of bags keeps everything neat and tidy and sits very well on my shelf and think it would do the same on most common shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and very handy, 2 Feb 2010
L. A. Fitchett (jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
This is one of the best inventions possible it keeps all your plastic bags in this handy stylish holder, it was cheap and fits nicely in your kitchen cupboards or even out on show. i wanted something nice to keep my plastic bags in and was fed up of having them loose in a drawer, my first thought was to buy one of those fabric things that you keep on a hook but them i came across this and have been really impressed ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Storage Solution, 7 Aug 2009
K. Colbeck (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
I used to have carrier bags bursting out of my under-sink cupboard, but no longer! Now all the bags are in one place and it looks great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplehuman Carrier Bag Holder, 6 Aug 2009
This review is from: simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder (Kitchen & Home)
A stylish, neat way to store your carrier bags until ready for reuse or recycling.

simplehuman Upright Carrier Bag Holder