Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 31 December 2004
This is a superb album, a warning if you're expecting a Progressive Sessions type mix then you may be disappointed. This album is a slight step away from drum and bass and is really a mix of funky jazzy style tracks, some have vocals, some have a more house feel reminiscent of the legendary Frankie Knuckles and some have more chilled drum and bass style patterns. Basically this is a great mix of stuff suitable for chilled out summer nights, beach life, smoky jazz bars, late evening\early morning sessions - it fits all occasions, relax and enjoy.
on 5 February 2005
For those who can experience the full effect of having a DVD with full 5.1 DTS, i think this is the best idea especially for ambient tracks such as earth always have!
Only thing i dont like as much, the tracks seem a bit too light, e.g. the best isnt quite as strong as the previous earth's, more trance songs on it
on 7 February 2016
Excellent value with the extra demo disc.
on 25 October 2004
Well after seeing LTJ Bukem many times, I was quite excited about a new album. Being a big fan of the progression session series I was hoping for at least a couple of Liquid d'n'b style tracks on the album but for me it just didn't seem like the Bukem I'm used to.
On the other hand the Limited Edition box is really nice, there's an extra 3 track limited Edition CD and the dvd. I was hoping the DVD would be of a show or performing at least some of the tracks on the album but it's just of Bukem sitting in a chair being asked a few questions.
So all in all if your sitting watching the sun set then this'll be a good cd to listen to, but I'll only give it 4 as it's not completely my style, but I can appreciate it for what it is.