4.0 out of 5 stars Have a Dino Christmas, 24 Dec. 2007
MORTEN AASTAD (Oslo Norway) - See all my reviews
Nothing gets me in a Christmas mood quite like one of those old crooners. And my favourite is Dean Martin. I have a lot of these songs on old casettes and compilations, but I thought I'd get this one as it had all Dean Martin Christmas songs. It does however lose one star. My favourite song, Baby, it's cold outside, has been marred by removing the original female vocal and having some terrible american contemporary woman called Martina McBride sing over it. I find it extremly distasteful when living 'artists' sing duets with legends who are dead, and can't get a word in wether or not they aprove of such a venture.

Should be offered at amazon with a warning saying: Caution! Christmas spirit marred by contemporary 'country superstar'!

But Dean... Man, could he sing or what?

4.0 out of 5 stars All of Dino's Christmas Music on one album., 19 Mar. 2011
Colin R. Holmes (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas With Dino (Audio CD)
Two albums of contrasting Christmas music one from CAPITOL and one from REPRISE and both good. "Let it snow,let it snow ,let it snow" has now become a classic often used in Commercial adverts and TV Christmas backgrounds. Dean's version of "Jingle Bells" is hilariously relaxed and both versions of "White Christmas" are outstanding. I could continually cherry-pick other festive numbers in varying styles which adds up to a great album. The two albums were CHRISTMAS ROMANCE from CAPITOL and CHRISTMAS WITH DINO from REPRISE plus a single from CAPITOL of "Christmas Blues". There are many re-released versions of these albums but this one has it all on one. Great Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUSIC AT AMAZON, 20 Jan. 2010
I tried everywhere to get the 'Christmas with Dino' CD in time for Christmas and the only place I could get it was Amazon. So, many thanks to them and the CD was just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas perfection, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Christmas With Dino (Audio CD)
What can I say ... a wonderful Christmas album ... by a wonderful singer ... as soon as we get the decorations box from out the loft ... we get this album from the CD cupboard ... it accompanies us whilst we hang the decorations and it accompanies us when we open our gifts on Christmas morning ... it get a fair few plays in between as well! ... A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Christmas With Dino (Audio CD)
Brilliant classic christmas songs. Great background music over dinner. Easy listening. I never get bored with this CD, and look forward to listening to it every year.

Christmas With Dino
Christmas With Dino by Dean Martin (Audio CD - 2004)