5.0 out of 5 stars What a FAB dvd!!
Published on 20 Mar. 2007 by Ms. R. L. Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Ok is what it says
Published 4 months ago by terry

5.0 out of 5 stars What a FAB dvd!!, 20 Mar. 2007
Ms. R. L. Ellis "Rebecca Ellis" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
I am actually currently doing carol's 28 day detox i'm on day 16 I have been using the other Dvd and decided to buy this one during the middle of my detox, it came today and what I LOVE about it is the exercise's! They have two 20 min exercise one for beginners {day 1- 14] and advanced [day 15-28] I wish i had this Dvd when I started but oh well I have just done the beginners exercise and I really feel great my energy levels have gone up even more the detox makes me more energetic by itself but I feel great now.

The DVD comes with the video diary like the other DVD which I love watching the girls day by day, food ideas, supplements.

If your planning to do the detox buy this one it's so worth it for the exercise and they only last 20 mins

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 25 Sept. 2012
I bought this as a replacement for one I had loaned to someone and never got back. Not exactly the same content as my original as I don't remember all the waffling. Having said that the program works for me and the extra exercise cd was useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Ok is what it says

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy and obsequious, 30 Jun. 2013
Not good it would have been far better to have discussed the recepies than had a video diary yawn! Please

Carol Vorderman's Kick Start Detox And Exercise Plan [VHS]