Format: DVD|Change
Price:£19.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 December 2014
The best ever film I have ever seen. I had never heard of it before when I was told about it I went out and bought it. I have watched it about four times now and still dont ever get tired of it. I worked on cruise liners for years in America and around the world and have witnessed many unusal sitings in the air and in the seas and I truly believe there are aliens out there!! even the american navy lieutenant I dated at the time said that they had frozen aliens in their base!!! So I am a true believer!!
on 3 June 2010
I saw this film a few months ago, and I was very disapointed with it. The only part of the film which is worth seeing is the final 20 minutes. This is the alien experimentation scene. It was very clever the way it was portrayed and made you feel sorry for the man, IF it was true. I highly doubt that i will ever watch it again.
on 21 May 2000
This has to be one of the best cases of Alien Abduction ever recorded. The film itself delivers a true story to what went on in that small town of Snowflake. Although the scenes on board the ship are not what did actually happen to him. But you have to see this movie, its a true classic, and on of the most frightening Alien scenes in cinema history.
on 19 March 2003
The fact that this is based upon a true story, full of factual events makes the film very compelling. Overall the film could be considered laborious and a bit dull in parts but when you think, yeah this actually could have happened takes the feel of the film to a whole new level.
Travis and his friends are coming back from a days logging when they see a mysterius light in the woods, keen to investigate Travis approaches the light after getting out of the truck leaving all his friends behind, when a beam of light shoots down and knocks travis to the ground, his friends speed off fearing for their life and that is the last time travis is seen for days, accused of murder by police and locals travis's friends have to tell their rather unbelieveable story.
I would strongly advise anyone buying this film to research the story based on this event or if possible watch the many documentaries on this true story.>when i first watched this film as a kid it haunted me for weeks, the impact was much less second time around though, its the sort of film you only watch once
Overall for the sci-fi fan i would reccommend this film. Its different from many other films ive watched and is an experience that you wont find anywhere else
on 28 June 2013
I don't like movies and novels of UFOs and science fiction. This film however, is somewhat different.
But if we think about the exposition and if the real protagonists of this history do not lie, it's striking that almost all people affected by these things are from the USA, and I do not think the Martians should have a national preference that sounds too earthy.
If we examine the matter, in Portugal there was the miracle of Fatima, and there are occasional rare phenomena that don't have explanation. One can shuffle between psychotic crisis to lies and the desire of

fame and, good, I believe in what we don't know.
I do not know in which section to put an episode like the one described here, but the film is better made than others, and I mean not materially, as there are films much more spectacular, but in the sense that it is treated in a more adult way, and that's rare in today's cinema.
on 23 September 2010
Totally trouble free transaction, suppyling a classic film, based on a true story of alien abduction from the 1970's and to this day, the story told still stands. For anybody with the slightest interest in ufo's, this film is a must see.
on 5 November 2014
Thoroughly credible example. Sufficient ufo community review, maybe national Govt wakes up one day soon to the alien visits, but I doubt they are open to let the public know we already know what may come to visit to breed with humans.
on 27 March 2013
Although this film does not contain very much action, and the story arc is somewhat simple, we are taken on a compelling journey with the central characters. The film is shot well and captures that gritty feeling of 1990s drama.
The main thrust of the film is more a who-done-it than an alien/sci-fi film which was a little disappointing given the nature of the story the film is based on. Nevertheless, it hints of another world out there that's waiting to discover us!!
on 7 September 2014
Had potential to be am amazing film, the abduction scene was the best part of the film, apart from that the film didn't gel together very well and some of the acting was abit ott..
on 21 October 2014
Very good film.
Just ruined by changing the ending when aboard the Alien Ship.
As Wolton says the Aliens wasn't hostile with him.
But the rest was very good.