on 5 November 2014
Good value for two albums on one cd
on 11 July 2010
I think thst the soundtrack i s much better than the movie itself. Interesting music.
Not the music that I am use to hear from him.
on 7 February 2015
Happy with my purchase
on 31 December 2015
Quality sound here
on 10 November 2010
Strictly for Elvis fans only, I have been an Elvis fan for over 40yrs, but his later films where dreadfull and the songs reflect that, not a decent song on this album very sub standard Elvis, not worthy of the King.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2003
This must rate as possibly one of the worst Elvis sound tracks released in his lifetime-and this re-release does nothing to enhance his legend, and only gives critics even more fuel to knock Elvis's somewhat patchy film career.
The outtakes are pointless, simply because the songs are so poor in the first place. If you really want to buy an Elvis soundtrack, buy Jailhouse Rock or King Creole and be blown away by a man at the peak of his game!
11 comment8 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2010
I keep ordering the advertised sbme Versions in this series, but Amazon keep sending me the cheaper Sony Label Versions. 4 times they did this.
5 Stars for the Vastly Improved Sound Quality.
4 Starts for the CD Contents.
-5 stars for Amazon. Even had the nerve to keep some of the return postage even thought it was all entirely their fault. I protested loud and long so they refunded my full return postage.
Of Course this won't get published.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse