5.0 out of 5 stars Trivial Pursuit
This game fits nicely in before the Genus Edition that my 11 year old just couldnt join in with. This game gives him the chance to be equal and the 14 year old finds the questions easier than the Genus. Great fun for the family, it rolls along auite nicely and doesnt take 4 hours to play.
Published on 29 Jan 2009 by S. Eames

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, a few issues
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Trivial Pursuit, 29 Jan 2009
S. Eames "S Eames" (Kedington, Suffolk.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Trivial pursuit for the family, 17 July 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
We brought this game for all of us to play in the family, children ages are from 10 to 14, it is really educational and fun. A benefit is the game doesn't last too long, before everyone concentration starts to go. It would be very balanced if grandparents and kids were playing it, because it is very up to date, often about TV or films, which older garandparents may not know, but they do know general knowledge.
Well worth the money, we brought second hand, very good condition, quite expensive new.Trivial Pursuit for Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, a few issues, 15 Jan 2010
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
Great general knowledge game for kids of similar age, but questions too easy for adults. We modified the rules so that I didn't get another throw when I got a question right and my two boys just beat me. Several question quirks in the game, such as "Is the main colour of a Mars Bar wrapper red, gold or brown?" and "Does the Playstation 2 store its information on floppy disk, cassette tape or DVD?" We think the PS2 store its information on memory cards, with game software being distributed on DVD (DVD-ROM to be precise). Somewhat surprised to find a question about South Park, which is rated age 17 and over!

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday fun, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
The game was educational and entertainimg and the arrangement of questions and answers easier to use than the adult game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
Bought this for my class and they loved it!
Excellent variety of questions from general knowledge to school specific questions.

4.0 out of 5 stars triavial pursuits for kids, 3 Feb 2014
Mrs. A. Yale (Stockton England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
once again it was bought it as a Christmas present, the whole family enjoyed the game on Christmas day
excellent game

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
this game is so popular it took ages to find and purchase. I would recommend it to any family, it is so much fun and educates even the oldies

4.0 out of 5 stars It meets my expectations, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
It is what I thought it would be. I am satisfied. It is a good game, appropriate for 10 to 13 year old children

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
I ordered the game about 10 days before my son's Birthday but it didn't arrive in time. There was no game instruction and dice (vital for this game) in the box and the questions are not very challenging for my 9 year old either. Not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 11 Jan 2012
Ms. Marie Mckay "msmaz" (Glasgow,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivial Pursuit for Kids (Toy)
Great game-bought as a xmas present for my sons.They love it.Even my older boy who is 15 liked it although some questions were quite easy for him but there are difficult ones too.Overall a great game!

Trivial Pursuit for Kids