5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Large Slide - Brilliant
My little boy who is nearly 2 loves this. He couldnt wait for us to take it out of the box. It was really easy to assemble and well made and looks really durable. Good colours of bright yellow, green and red.

He loves his slide now and goes on it nearly every day and we cant get him off it. Its a perfect height for a toddler.
Published on 21 Jun 2010 by Mrs. A. M. Dickson

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Quality
fairly easy to assemble but the red bar holding the two parts together came apart every time the children went up the steps. I have asked to return it. There are problems with the courier company. Still waiting. But the entertainer company have been helpful and polite and say they will refund it.
Published 15 months ago by Busy Mum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Large Slide - Brilliant, 21 Jun 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slide for active toddlers, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
My son loves this slide, I've nearly recouped my investment as he goes on it every single day! Only gripe is that it is quite difficult to fold away...for me! It might be easier for others.... Otherwise 5 stars got product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Slide and Good Quality, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
We Bought this for our 2 year old daughter and she adores it, a great slide and good size for a toddler will have many years of fun I am sure.

If you are looking for a slide that offers good value for money and quality I throughly recommend this.

Easy to assemble and looks good too

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a little boy very happy, 23 April 2012
Lan (Inverness) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
we bought this for our son's 3rd birthday and so far have not regretted it. he loves it. It's very sturdy and not that difficult to put together. It folds easily but not so easily that a wee one can do it. I love this slide, as does our son. He slides down along with toy cars, teddies etc even in the rain. I've found it very easy to move around the garden, for an adult, The wee fella has tried to knock it over on numerous occaisions and failed. It won't topple or tip no matter how hard it's shoved. The steps are perfectly placed for little legs and the hand rail is comfortable. It is a touch awkward to get out of the house however but that's a minor thing. The instructions are a bit mis leading. You really need to hammer the hinge bar in place BEFORE you attatch the base of the steps. It makes it much easier to get the no slip bits in place. I do have one niggle though. The drop at the end can be a bit sudden depending on clothes worn. My son is used to it now but it might startle a smaller child. So far I have found this to be a very safe and sturdy toy. It is well used and often abused but I have no issues. I would deffinately recommend this to anyone. The pure pleasure expressed on the wee fella's face when he tottles up and slings his teddy down head first make it worth it. I have a number of little tikes products and every one has been certainly worth the money. They make sturdy products. I do have to add I didn't buy this slide blind, I had already seen it being well used in a local Toddler play place. And if it can hold up to dozens of kids everyday, without fail one little boy is going to have many years of enjoyment from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy store slide, 21 Jan 2012
Msv Hodgkinson (Bolton, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
slide was delivered within three days of ordering. It was as described and easy to assemble. My Gandson loved it and we had great fun watching him play on it. Very satisfactory purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
the product was of very good value and was enjoyed by the kids easy to build up and easy to store

4.0 out of 5 stars The Kids love it, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
This slide has now been well used by our Grandchildren and their friends. A very satisfactory purchase. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slide!, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
Bought for 2yr olds birthday and she loves it. Sturdy, good size, easy to store. I can see her happily using it for a long time. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
Very sturdy but a little bit tricky to put the metal bars in (really need to use a wooden mallet) but managed it in the end, My 18 month old grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommendation, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide (Toy)
It is very stable and unlikely to fall over went our energetic grandson climbs all over it. The only problem is that once it is put together it can't be separated but it does collapse for storage which will be useful in the winter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›