Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 27 November 2008
I originally bought my Mr Potato Head when Toy Story was first released 13 years ago, and its sat on my desk ever since (the peices get rearranged by just about everyone who sees it - including, I suspect, the cleaners!)

Now, I've taken it home so that my two year old can enjoy it - hows that for recycling?!

Its not very often that you find a toy that is educational, cheap and well made, but Mr Potato Head ticks all the boxes.
on 20 December 2012
Of course, it's a Mr Potato Head, so no surprise there, you get what you ordered but the description states that's it's coming with "lots of accessories", while all you get is 1 set of eyes,1 nose, etc.I would have gotten another model if I had known. I'm afraid it's going to be a bit boring for my children when they get it for xmas, they will figure it out in 2 mins.I would advice to go for another model.
on 30 December 2008
This classic toy is perfect for a 2-year-old kid. It is safe, strong, provides many options, and lots of fun. Parts can be safely stored in Mr Potato's back. This particular version does not include many accesories, but in all it makes a great Xmas stocking filler.
on 2 March 2008
Very robust, lots of chunky, sturdy colourful pieces, good for younger children to learn which bit goes where eg puting ears in the right holes on side of head! My 3 yr old enjoys it a lot and views it as a puzzle and carries on till every piece is inserted. Good classic first-buy potato and then you can buy the other kits later on to ring the changes on the accessories.
on 27 June 2010
"Please Note: Styles may vary". This includes getting a Mrs Potato Head. I wouldn't call that styles may vary, I would call Mrs Potato Head a different product. Unfortunately I couldn't return the product since I had only recieved it on Fridayfor a birthday party on Saturday.
on 26 June 2010
I received the wrong product so had to purchase it elsewhere to have it in time for my sons birthday... shame as it was a nice price on Amazon!!! I had to spend more and go to the trouble of returning it too.
on 23 January 2008
This is not exactly how I remember it but it is still a great idea. My son keeps ripping the back door off but having storage inside is a good idea. Putting the parts on is a bit tough, perhaps it will loosen in time?! He likes to play with it but I have to play as well so I can push the bits on... perhaps he is still a bit young, only 2yrs.
on 6 January 2013
My son wants to play with this toy a lot, and if he could play with it we would both love it! BUT all the pieces are so stiff to get in and out of the holes that it just frustrates the hell out of him, and consequently, me. I did wonder if it was because he was only 2 years old and he would manage fine when he gets bigger but to be honest I struggle myself with some of the bits.

The storage 'door' on the back is a great idea but as its so loose it just falls off at the slightest touch making it pretty useless.

Overall, if Mr. Potato head was made properly it would be great, but at the moment it just acts like a cheap bit of crap that doesn't fit together properly.
on 6 July 2012
This was a childhood favourite toy for me, so I bought it as a present for a child I look after - as I feel no childhood should be without a Mr Potato Head :)
He enjoys finding parts of his own body, so this is ideal for him, he can now add and remove Mr Potato Head's body parts to suit him lol.
Packaged in a very nice box, which has a handle so the toy can be put away and carried around in the box too.
Very fast delivery and packaged well.
Thank You to the seller.
on 26 June 2013
I had one of these as a child and it was great. This one was disappointing! The pieces don't stay in place. The hat and feet were ok but the glasses fly off and so do the arms and ears. The mouth pieces don't fit very well either and all the bits don't fit in the back so we have lost most of them already. Its a shame as it seems like it wasn't tested at all and our daughter got fed up of all the bits dropping off within a day or two and hasn't touched it since.