5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic- we love Postman Pat, 1 Nov 2004
M J Porter (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Postman Pat: Postman Pat And The Ice Cream Machine [DVD] [1981] (DVD)
Postman Pat is back - and he's married with a son called Julian. Some big changes have occured in Greendale but most importantly Postman Pat is still the same. My children love this DVD with its four episodes. There's the ice cream machine, the great greendale race, the hungry goat and the jumble sale. My brother (who loved Postman Pat the first time round) loves this too. What can I say - Pat is great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic dvd, 20 Aug 2013
My 2 year old loves it and i much prefer these older episodes before special delivery. Over an hour of viewing makes it good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 May 2013
We are sure to, my son loves all the Postman Pat products I bought for him, and he picked this one likely as he likes an icecream himself every now and again, thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat, 1 Oct 2013
I will let you know in due course I expect it is OK most of them seem to be as this is for my grandson in Japan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun,Fun,Fun,!, 3 Mar 2010
Mr. M. A. Wade "Happyture" (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
Another blisteringly good review for postman pat and his lynch mob, Will keep your children in a hypnotic state until the trailers run, well worth the money...

Postman Pat: Postman Pat And The Ice Cream Machine [DVD] [1981]