5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable.
The difference between the Sebo and a Dyson is like that between men and women.(or so my wife tells me!)
The Dyson is bigger, noisier and does the job quicker. The Sebo is smaller neater, quieter and though it may take a little longer to do the job it actually feels quicker because it is easier to use.
Also the Sebo we have, has been is use for 10 years now and...
Published on 11 July 2008 by GreyManSid

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed
We have borrowed this cleaner as our usual Dyson is being fixed after 5 hard years in a big house with 2 dogs. This cleaner sucks as well as the Dyson but is exceedingly heavy and tries to kill you every time you vacuum the stairs because the extending hosepipe isn't long enough (you can by an extension, but then you've got to store it somewhere) and the pipe comes out...
Published 21 months ago by N. Prigg

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Vacuum Cleaner, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Sebo X1.1 Automatic Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)
This is the 2nd Sebo ive had, this new one will proberly out live me. I dont think you can go wrong with this machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars exellent., 25 May 2013
It was recommended to me by a friend,who has had the same model for a number of years.I"m not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good performer., 18 May 2013
Eileen (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Vacuum cleaners are not an exciting purchase but it is pleasing to find that your chosen product is really good. Not particularly stylish, but easy to assemble and great to use. The cleaner is quieter than models I have previously owned (including Dysons) and seems to glide around with very little effort required by the person using it. Great if you have a bad back! Cleaning results are good and the bags seem to last a reasonable amount of time. The cleaner is very effective on fitted carpets and heavy rugs but be careful when using it on lightweight, thin rugs, as the suction is too powerful. Better to use the tools provided.

3.0 out of 5 stars Never mind the suction, feel the weight!, 16 Oct 2010
Bought this having read glowing reviews on its performance and brand reliability and after ruling out a Dyson on the latter grounds. Unfortunately, I bought unseen over the internet and wish I'd gone to see it in a store, and more important, to lift it up.

It vacuums very well indeed - no complaints on that score, although best suited to a place with acres of carpet as it is quite big and unwieldy to manouevre round furniture. My beef is the WEIGHT of it. It's so heavy that I struggle to carry it upstairs. Anyone with weaker muscles, arthritis, back problems, etc. should probably go and try it out for weight before buying.

I'm reasonably fit but find it so awkward that the vaccy-ing in our house has been delegated to my husband, and he prefers to use our old Miele cylinder vac to this one. One other niggle is that using the extension hose quite easily topples the machine over if you aren't careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would certainly recommend this product, 24 July 2014
This is my second Sebo X1.1, I had to replace my previous one after 15 years loyal service (and it took a hammering during those 15 years!). Very user friendly, durable and cleans well, I would certainly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more pleased than I expected to be because the upgrades have ..., 17 Aug 2014
Bought this model to replace my old Sebo X1.Even more pleased than I expected to be because the upgrades have made it easier to manoeuvre and the hose slides in and out easier. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suction with hose brilliant., 5 Aug 2014
Replacement for previous Sebo X1, ca 20 years old, now caput. Suction of new one variable, mostly starts off well, then becomes weak. This occurs even on same surface. Suction with hose brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars but still the best vacuum cleaner I have used, 16 July 2014
Slightly noisier than the 20 year old version it replaced, but still the best vacuum cleaner I have used. Build standard is superb, much better than the over-rated Dyson.

4.0 out of 5 stars may make sense for huge fitted carpets but I would not recommend for hard floors where a cylinder style is more ..., 4 Aug 2014
Rather heavy, may make sense for huge fitted carpets but I would not recommend for hard floors where a cylinder style is more manageable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the best Vacum cleaner I have ever had, 3 Aug 2014
Its the best Vacum cleaner I have ever had, its easy to get upstairs great suction, I would reccomend this vacum.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›