on 25 June 2014
Very efficient. Quiet and does everything I require of an upright vacuum cleaner. This is my 3rd Sebo X1.1 .I had previously owned an Electrolux and a Hoover upright vacuum cleaner, but much prefer Sebo .
on 5 August 2014
Replacement for previous Sebo X1, ca 20 years old, now caput. Suction of new one variable, mostly starts off well, then becomes weak. This occurs even on same surface. Suction with hose brilliant.
on 9 July 2014
My second one of these as the first lasted forever. Bullet proof efficient vacuum where everything can be replaced with excellent spares backup. It's no surprise you see them in hotels so often
on 25 November 2013
I was happy with the old Dyson, but it had gone by it's sell by date and needed to go.
This one seems okay other than the lack of a stair flex. It's very awkward to use wthout one.
on 9 June 2014
My first sebo died on me suddenly after fifteen years use, almost to the day. So, once proven, twice tried, saw no point in messing around with any other model of vacuum cleaner.
on 18 November 2014
Having given my SEBC extensive use since buying, it has met all expectations, in regards to weight, ease of use over all types of flooring. and clean dustbag removal. Thank you.
on 16 July 2014
Slightly noisier than the 20 year old version it replaced, but still the best vacuum cleaner I have used. Build standard is superb, much better than the over-rated Dyson.
on 27 October 2013
After borrowing my parents Sebo I was converted so bought one myself.
So very light & easy to use & most importantly for me brilliant for picking up cat hair!!!
on 2 September 2013
Extremely happy with the Sebo vacuum cleaner.
This is my second one, and the new one is light and a pleasure to use.
I totally recommend this product.
on 16 August 2013
I have purchased several vacuum cleaners in past years but haven't ever found one that comes up to the standard of the Sebo. Wouldn't buy any other now.