5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable.
The difference between the Sebo and a Dyson is like that between men and women.(or so my wife tells me!)
The Dyson is bigger, noisier and does the job quicker. The Sebo is smaller neater, quieter and though it may take a little longer to do the job it actually feels quicker because it is easier to use.
Also the Sebo we have, has been is use for 10 years now and...
Published on 11 July 2008 by GreyManSid

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed
We have borrowed this cleaner as our usual Dyson is being fixed after 5 hard years in a big house with 2 dogs. This cleaner sucks as well as the Dyson but is exceedingly heavy and tries to kill you every time you vacuum the stairs because the extending hosepipe isn't long enough (you can by an extension, but then you've got to store it somewhere) and the pipe comes out...
Published 18 months ago by N. Prigg

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Am a sebo fan!, 26 Sep 2013
Mrs. L. Trigg - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sebo X1.1 Automatic Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)
This is my second sebo. I had my first sebo for over 15 years without anything going wrong with it! The only thing that did happen was our fault by hoovering floor boards with nails sticking out which ruined the metal plate underneath. The Hoover bags last a long time & I have bought the home service kits which looking at it now might be why my first one lasted so long!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is number four, 22 Sep 2013
It may seem to be overkill having three Sebo vacuum cleaners, but we run a cottage business and they are used in them. This is probably/certainly the best vacuum cleanerr we have ever had, both in build quality, appearance and most importantly efficiency. One of these cleaners is 15 years old and still as good as when we first purchased it. It has to be said that one did stop working last year(motor failed) but it was purchased in 1990.

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sucks well and lighter than our previous model, 20 Sep 2013
I've used the commercial version of this vacuum and the X1.1 works as well as that although a longer hose would help on the stairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever Vacuum, 10 Sep 2013
We have had a sebo for 15+ years and its has never missed a beat, we gave this one to our daughter and bought a new one to replace it, very well made and I am sure this one will last just as long as the last one

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure contentment, 5 Sep 2013
I had previously owned a Sebo and when it became time to replace it due to old age (of the hoover, not me) I researched thoroughly on line but in the end decided on another Sebo as I had been so happy with the first one. It meets all my needs exceptionally well

5.0 out of 5 stars New Sebo Uprught Vacuum cleaner X1.1, 2 Sep 2013
Extremely happy with the Sebo vacuum cleaner.
This is my second one, and the new one is light and a pleasure to use.
I totally recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans brilliantly, 1 Sep 2013
This arrived earlier than expected and my husband fitted it all together really easily. Unfortunately, after one week, it stopped working after being lifted by the handle which had worked itself free. However, easily remedied. Since then I have used it almost every day as I love it sooo much. My carpets and hard floors have never been cleaner as it sucks up every scrap of dust and doggie hair. The lead is amazingly long which means you don't have to keep moving the plug and the removable attachment makes cleaning difficult crevices really easy. it is quite heavy but this gives you confidence that it is going to last for a considerable time.
However, I am a little concerned about the foot pedal which releases the handle as it seems rather tacky and unfinished compared with the rest of the machine but time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suction, 27 Aug 2013
Mrs. J. Mcneil (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This replaces the same model which was bought in 1993 and had only one repair. Tool attachments have been improved

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good cleaner slighty too heavy for me, 24 Aug 2013
Style and colour good not keen on bag replacement very good suction and cleans right to the edge too heavy

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 16 Aug 2013
I have purchased several vacuum cleaners in past years but haven't ever found one that comes up to the standard of the Sebo. Wouldn't buy any other now.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›