5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and most groovy
"We are not in the service of the devil, but sometimes I feel his sick breath on my behind." Devil or no, they must have sold their souls to someone cos the Blues Explosion just gets better and better. For me, it rivals Now I Got Worry as their best yet. This is music from a higher power.
Published on 12 Oct 2004 by Stephen

2.0 out of 5 stars Pedido:
La portada esta despegada por la pegatina!! todo lo de mas esta bien.
el envió tardo mas de la fecha de entraga.
Published 19 months ago by leo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and most groovy, 12 Oct 2004
Stephen (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Damage [Limited Edition] (Audio CD)
For the uninitiated this is...how can I put it...hot and sweaty music. If you took Howlin' Wolf, Ten Years After and some early Stones, mixed with modern day elements like Beck, The Beastie Boys and some DJ production....you're kinda getting the idea.
If all I've done is confuse you, buy this album and you'll be a believer. Those that already know will recognise the JSBX range in full effect. From slow and moody in 'Spoiled' to the political rant 'Hot Gossip' (ably assisted by ChuckD), and in between....proper, sweaty, liquor-drinkin', serious entertainment in the forms of 'Crunchy', 'Help These Blues' and 'Fed Up and Low Down'.
This is my first review for Amazon, but I felt I had to spread the word. It this case the word is 'Damage' and you will see that it is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another blistering, raw Blues Explosion album., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Damage [Limited Edition] (Audio CD)
A wonderful disc - makes most other things seem rather tame. I wish I knew what the Spanish (?) reviewer is saying so that I could find out why he has only given it two stars. For me it's an easy five. Rawness and the energy are the primary colours here, and the funk factor emerges very effectively in places. And any disc with Jon Spencer on - Pussy Galore, Boss Hog, etc. - is always going to be interesting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pedido:, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Damage [Limited Edition] (Audio CD)
La portada esta despegada por la pegatina!! todo lo de mas esta bien.
el envió tardo mas de la fecha de entraga.

Damage [Limited Edition]
Damage [Limited Edition] by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion (Audio CD - 2004)