Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 August 2007
I was given this CD when it was being released and I am still impressed with it two or three years on. It's pretty much timeless. The duo collaborate well and beautifully rework various classical tunes for a 21st century, ambient/chill out audience... but they do it with effortless class and finesse. I particularly love how they drop in Chile Con Carne into the blend (the tune that features so powerfully in Betty Blue). Everyone I've played this album to has been impressed... This album is fully accessible... buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 14 December 2008
This is one hell of a chill out album - given the dross around at the mo'. The mix from classical into downtempo/electronic chill is quite beautifull - buy this you will not be disappointed.
on 10 March 2013
This fusion is great, Chris Coco & Sasha, have a taste for classical chillout mixed with masterfully, I recommend it!