5.0 out of 5 stars great value
great value for a shoe which looked good but was only required for occasional use.just what we were looking for!
Published 14 months ago by catrionan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, small fitting
The product is good quality and well presented for arrival. My only comment is that the sizing is a lot smaller than expected. I'm an 8/8.5 but these feel more like a 7 - I have very narrow feet. Bear this is mind when ordering.
Published on 3 May 2012 by E. J. Walton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, small fitting, 3 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 25 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant, dressy shoe with a comfortable heel height, 28 April 2013
This shoe is just what I have been looking for to wear with a skirt, for dancing, theatre etc.
It is soft and comfortable and looks great with nearly black tights and a knee-length skirt.
The heel height and shape make the perfect combination for elegance and comfort.
The ankle strap gives both the elegance and the means to keep the shoe on while going up a size (advised) for the width!
The leather sole is good but needs sanding a bit to stop the initial slip. The synthetic upper looks like leather and the lining compensates for the fact that it is not! A great shoe for the purpose.
Forgot to mention that, as advised, you need to go up a size to get the fit of your regular size as this style comes up on the small side.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 I think but not prepared to take the risk of another 2 lots of wasted postage for delivery and return, 18 July 2014
There is nothing wrong with the quality of the shoe, but they are way off a true size. I am usually size 35 UK 2.5 - 3, so I followed the advice on the website and ordered a 3.5 to accommodate the fit of the shoe. I could just get my foot in the shoe but could not stand in them, let alone dance. Would need to order size 4.5 I think but not prepared to take the risk of another 2 lots of wasted postage for delivery and return. I entered these comments on the returns note. Very disappointed and have bought elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product. Very soft and comfortable, 10 July 2014
Arrived in time. Nice product. Very soft and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my Expectations, 18 Jun 2014
Being new to Character shoes I wanted to be sure I could find one that fits my clown feet.
These were perfect. Fits fine, even room to spare! I do recommend customers buy a half size to a full size above their own shoe size, esp if you have large or wide feet. Seller was great in helping me with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars dancing shoes, 9 Jun 2014
Were slightly too small - will order half size bigger next time, otherwise were just as described and expected.
Otherwise relatively comfortable

3.0 out of 5 stars only order 1/2 size bigger, 16 May 2014
after reading reviews decided to buy a whole size larger ... way too big .. only order 1/2 size bigger as you have to pay to return the item no free returns and then you have to re order and pay postage again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Character Shoes., 28 April 2014
Great character and rehearsal shoe, perfect for my requirements. Apparently easy to fit taps as required. Very comfortable and solid. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance shoes., 13 Mar 2014
Bought for dance and drama classes. They fit well, they're comfortable to wear during a two hour class and the heel is not too high. Perfect for my needs, I would recommend these shoes.

Capezio 550 TAN 4.5L UK 6.5L US