on 2 June 2006
Not the sellers fault but the couriers took an age to deliver but worth waiting. Good response, especially when using for radio listening. Reasonable back speaker option on surround sound if you don't have the latest set-up. Music response good with excellent volume control. I would buy them again
on 6 April 2007
This is the second Rimax product I have purchased and, as with the first one, I'm happy with my purchase. I use the speakers mainly for listening to internet radio stations through my PC. When it's my turn to cook (!!), I just click on the radio station on my PC and take a speaker into the kitchen with me. I run the speakers on batteries so they are simple to move around. The signal is travelling through three to four walls with no problem at all. Sound quality is good and overall a great product at a great price.
on 28 December 2005
Don't believe that clearly fake reviewer who gave this product 5 stars. These are awful the speakers keep loosing signal and when a clear signal is reached the sound quality is still awful. Please do not buy this. However I will mention the seller who was impeccably good and got me the product quickly and efficiently
on 29 November 2008
I have had a pair for 2 years now.

Pros
----

+ The concept is great!
+ Very handy to move around from the kitchen to the bedroom etc
+ They look, well, OK.

Cons
----

+ Tinny sound. No depth at all. Those reviewers who speak of 'using them in the garden' are just not telling the truth. Very little bass response but you can switch on a bass boost on both speakers.
+ Each speaker takes 8 (yes - 8) AA batteries. You should use rechargeable for the sake of the environment. Batteries do last for a reasonable amount of time. I would guess 6 to 8 listening hours? They do ship with 2 mains adaptors but then the 'wireless' concept is lost.
+ The signal transmission/reception is the main problem. At the moment mine no longer function as the signal is too weak and broken up. I guess it is a transmitter problem? I am looking for another make.
on 7 March 2006
These speakers are great - I have the CD player indoors and can hear good quality sound in the garden, through three walls! no signal problems whatsoever and no loss of sound quality.
on 27 May 2005
These speakers are great value. The convenience of being able to move speakers around the house without any cables is fantastic. Product looks OK too. I use them on my PC to listen to radio and CDs and they are quick and simple to setup. Highly recommended.
on 18 October 2005
Trying this thing,the speakers loose signal, and when it loose signal, makes awful noise. The problem is the transmitter, it doesn't recognize the input signal and stop transmission. I've tried it with mi stereo, max. volume and the problem continues.