5.0 out of 5 stars Could be a classic
Published on 29 July 2006 by Sharon loopy lou

3.0 out of 5 stars american alishas attic?
i heard this band supporting weezer and they gave out a free dvd (good start) which i found extremely infectious, especially wal;king with a ghost.
Published on 15 Oct 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be a classic, 29 July 2006
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
If you watched series 1 of Greys Anatomy, chances are you will recognise half of this album, by no means a bad thing. The first track, 'You wouldn't like me' starts the album off with a great vibe, combining cliche-free lyrics with great guitar rhythmes and drums. It is hard to name a song that is not up to scratch because they all sound so different however many times you hear them. The unoffical soundtrack to my Canada day on 2006, this is perhaps Tegan & Sara at their best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 15 May 2007
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
Fresh, quirky and catchy, I absolutely love this album. I tracked it down after hearing a few tracks from a previous album 'The Business of Art', and Im certainly not disappointed. All the songs are easy to listen to and insantly likeable, particularly 'So Jelous' and 'Where does the good go'.

It reminds me a little of bands like Belle and Sebastian and Death Cab for Cutie, but I'd recommend this album to anyone and will definately be looking out for them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Jealous, Tegan And Sara, 17 May 2005
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album!
It has an eclectic range of influnces therefore making its genre somewhat undefiable. Influnces include folk, rock , pop, accoustic, and much more. It really is a fantastically beautiful and unique sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 16 Sep 2005
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
I already had Tegan and Sara's 'If it was you' CD, which I just love. So I was very anxious to hear 'So Jealous', I didn't really know what to expect. But I like this album even more than their previous one! I hate trying to describe what type of genre an album is incase I'm totally off the mark, but I'd say this album was more like a pop-punk/rock album. Both albums are very different, but So Jealous shows that they have now established their very own unique sound. Whenever I listen to it, it puts me in a good mood. There aren't any fillers so you can listen to the whole album without skipping. I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Time, Just Buy It, 18 April 2007
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
This CD is really addictive and is a must have in any CD collection! Wouldn't hessitate suggesting this to anyone it has nice chillout songs as well as upbeat feel good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 16 Sep 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars this is it., 26 Oct 2005
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
look no more for the best album EVER. these two girls have been doing GREAT music for such a long time now and i think we REALLy need to get more people to listen to this album to spread the tegan and sara gospel. this last album i think pretty much summerizes all the happy songs they've made thus far, you would be a fool not to have purchase this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
the product is what i wanted itgood to watchit does the job and cheapits a very good product highly recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Tegan and Sara, 3 May 2005
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
This album has me singing very loudly, in my own terrible way. All pop music should sound like this. Uplifting, life affirming, clever and catchy. My housemates seem to think that the track 'i bet it stung'comes on from the moment i wake up and is not off my cd player until the time I go to bed. But that's how it should be. Everybody NEEDS to hear this. I can't see how this could not appeal to an optimistic twelve year old and a cynical 55 year old. Perhaps the only minus is the vocals. I can see how some people may find them a little thin/grating. I,however, am endeared by the vocals but having said that I think Kathleen Hanna and Corin Tucker have the greatest voices.

3.0 out of 5 stars american alishas attic?, 15 Oct 2005
This review is from: So Jealous (Audio CD)
i have the feeling their sonwriting isnt totally matured yet but its a pretty good start. it seems to be quite straightforward pop, of the eccentric variety and it won't appeal to a mass audience but the lovely yet possibly a little predictable harmonies remind me of alishas attic. In places the vocal style seems a little forced, though they are a convincing live act, and indeed all of the songs are good in their own right. give it a go, its not going to change your life but it will make you smile and get stuck in your head.

So Jealous
So Jealous by Tegan & Sara (Audio CD - 2008)