5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without this
I had a drawer organiser in my last job and bought one for my new place of work because having used one, it's a must have. It means not having to search for things in a pile of mess. Someone commented on how tidy my drawer is!
Published on 13 Feb. 2013 by katiebairdie

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but...
Published on 25 Nov. 2010 by Hannelie Pearson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but..., 25 Nov. 2010
This is a nice looking piece of kit. It's extendable, so it will fit a wide variety of drawers. There are plenty of compartments for anything you might have lolling around in your desk. The post-it dispensers are very handy indeed. My only gripe is with the sticky tape dispenser. It has the cutting edge on one side, but no where for the tape to sit. Could have had a full house, was it not for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without this, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Post-it Desk Drawer Organiser With Post-it Notes, Index Flags & Tape (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have found it useful if a little over priced, 16 Oct. 2014
Item arrived on time as described, I have found it useful if a little over priced, still it hasn't broken either would use seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Which I like to be, 4 Nov. 2014
Keep me organised ..... Which I like to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 18 May 2015