Krafty Kuts And Yousef Present Chibuku Vs Circus
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£12.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 16 February 2008
I bought this album for the Krafty Kuts CD more than anything, but was delighted to find that I enjoyed both CDs.

As always Krafty Kuts delivers music gold, inparticularly within the first 5 tracks. The tracks within these first few minutes are brilliant for a summers day, really uplifting and mixed perfectly. The rest of the CD is classisc Krafty, with thumping beats, funky bass lines and cheeky samples.

As for Yusef, its the first time I've heard one of his CD's so can't compare form to anything, but it is a great little CD. Again it delivers awesome bass lines and beats and demands to be played over and over again.

This 2 CD album is a great purchase, and if you're a Krafty Kuts fan as I am, its worth buying for his CD alone, but I'm very confident that you'll end up enjoing Yusef's contribution just as much Krafty's!!
on 18 August 2009
A great little purchase from two of the best. Both CD's quite different, with Yousef going for some hard but funky Latin twisted grooves, and Krafty easing into his set starting off with a little hip hop and some house breaks before he steps it up into some of his harder stratching work. Not their best CD, but still a nice buy with a good contrast of dance styles.
on 11 October 2010
Hello folks. I would like to say the only one think: I agree with Carl Elliott on 100%. That's it! Let's have a party! :-)