4.0 out of 5 stars nice toy, 30 Jan. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
I like this toy however i do find that the pegs are a bit difficult for my toddler to push in the holes. I think it has good educational value such as colour matching and hand eye co ordination but my son won't play with it for very long at the moment. I'm hoping as he gets a bit older he might like it more as i feel it would be a good travel toy as all the pegs and pictures fit into a nice carry case. The pictures also stand in the frame which is good and i like the fact that each picture is coloured on one side and left black and white on the reverse so there is opportunity for children to be creative and choose their own patterns. Maybe a bit overpriced though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for toddlers, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
My 2 and 3 year old love this. Its simple and fun and a great way to learn colours, creativity and coordination. Has been a hit in our household and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds his attention, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
Bought this for my 2-year old son after he saw it at a friend's house. He loved it at first and would play with it for ages changing the pictures out as soon as he finished one. A few months later he still enjoys it but obviously doesn't play with it as frequently as before. Sure my baby will enjoy it in the future. Definitly good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational toy, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
Got this toy for my granddaughter for Christmas she will be 2 in April enjoyed doing this with an adult helped her to sort out her colours she is to young to do it herself. But would recommented this toy for her age group.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 26 May 2010
H. Gash (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
I must admit i was very excited about ordering this for my two and a half year old son but i was slightly disappointed with what arrived. The coloured dots are quite difficult to actually pop intot he frame and I think it should come with more pictures to do. It kept my son entertained for about five mins before he got fustrated and bored!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Jun. 2013
Linda (Leatherhead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
My son loves using the peg board at our local play centre. This is a miniature version and he really enjoys it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantacolour Junior, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fantacolour Junior (Toy)
Have just purchased Fantacoloyr Junior. This was recommended to me by the child's mother who is extremely pleased with the product.

Fantacolour Junior