on 21 February 2010
Very pleased with Travel Hungry Hippos. Great for when you are traveling in the car or on a plane. A very practical size.
on 7 July 2010
This provided my kids hours of fun whilst we were on holiday on a very rainy morning. Kids ages 1, 5 & 9 this was fun for each of them.

Good buy would not travel without it.
on 12 January 2011
My son loves this toy, he can play with it for ages. It's a good size and the marbles can't get lost, but one downside is that it can be a bit noisy. I bought planning to take it in the airplane to keep my son busy but I don't think I will - neighbours wouldn't be happy! But it's a very nice toy overall, recommended!
on 29 December 2010
This is a good size, fun and the plastic cover stops the 'marbles' from falling out. It is only 2 player though and it would have been nice if there were more marbles - there are only 10 so each game is v quick.
on 14 January 2011
An excellent game in a compact version where best of all the balls cannot be lost or eaten by younger siblings! Perfect for travelling or those moments in a restaurant where the kids need something to occupy themselves with. This has been very popular with my 4 year old and his friends - so much so that a couple of parents have enquired where we got it from. great price at the moment too so you can't go too far wrong.
on 15 August 2010
Great Travel size hungry hippos. My son played with it endlessly with me and on his own while waiting for our delayed flight! Would recommend it as it's good fun and is small enough to fit nicely in your handbag. It's ideal for weekends away and any time you are out and about.
on 29 December 2012
Small enough to fit in a handbag, the game is fun. Bought it for my 3 and 6 year old and both enjoy playing it. Ideal as the balls won't get lost. Not brilliantly well built as I feel that the levers or springs could break but good enough for the price.
on 29 March 2012
This toy was very disappointing .It's very small and fiddly(yes I know it's a travel toy).The kids got fed up trying to get the balls back out to start another game.Overall I found it a waste of money.
on 4 January 2011
Great toy and fantastic value. No lost balls!! Even encourages counting to see who has won. My 3 year old and his friend love it.
on 3 January 2011
2 year old likes playing with it and no lost balls... think she will grow into it.. hippos not so easy to move as the big game