on 24 August 2010
I bought this for my 5 year old because he absolutely loves the "big" version and I thought it would be perfect for a long plane ride. However I (wrongly) assumed it would come self-contained in some kind of carry case but in actual fact you have to take the whole box along with you and it is really too big. The game itself fell to pieces within minutes and we didn't end up taking it with us.
on 14 May 2010
Not as well made as I had hoped, it is very cheaply made and I doubt it will last very long. The game play is different than the original, this has pieces of card that you slide rather that the plastic faces you flipped over in the original version.
on 28 October 2006
Great game but it keeps falling apart...not so good when you are on the move.
on 29 May 2015
I was a bit uneasy about buying this item since the price is quite cheap for the product. I have previously bought travel monopoly and travel rummikub in the same format and both have been fantastic quality as was this. I bought this for a trip to Centerparcs, though I doubt I'll find much time to use it so it may mainly be used at home or possibly on my holiday in Scotland. The plastic appears bright and of reasonable quality, I wouldn't expect it to break. The cards are nice bright colours with a good quality finish. The game is quite small and easy to take abroad. I also ordered this item on a Wednesday evening with normal 3-5 day delivery and received it on Friday afternoon only two days later. Overall, I am very pleased with the product and look forward to playing it.
review image review image review image
on 21 November 2004
Friends, after 4 years of endless fun, I simply have to share this. Guess Who has transformed my life, and maybe what follows will do the same for you.
Below are the rules of HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP GW:
1. Each player draws THREE cards. A bit fiddly to slot in, I know, but if you're the kind of mind that appreciates Guess Who, I know you can do it. A bit of overlap never hurt anyone.
2. Now concentrate. Legal questions are of TWO sorts: Either 'Do ANY of yours have...?' or 'Do MOST of yours have...?'. The ANY question doesn't need explaining; the MOST one does and is crucial - MOST simply means more than 1, i.e. 2 or 3 (all)
So if you get asked 'Do MOST of yours have dark hair?' and say you have two black and one brown, your answer would have to be 'Yes'. Your opponent now knows that you have AT LEAST two darkies, and PERHAPS a third. If you only had one darky and therefore answered 'No', your opponent would be left with the unsavoury conclusion that you MIGHT have one, but definitely not any more. Got it?
NB: There is no 'Do ALL of yours have...?' question.
3. The most beautiful rule of all and the third, CRITICAL enhancement of Championship GW is this: each player can choose to decline ONE - and only one - question per game. Rest assured, a poker-faced 'I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not going to answer that' adds more than just smug satisfaction. It opens up a whole new bluffing dimension, which, if executed and timed successfully, will see you careering ahead while your opponent is left to restructure his game around an inferior and ultimately fatal line of enquiry. Not only is he or she left without an answer, he or she cannot ask the same question the following go.
4. As an offshoot of the above, you HAVE to answer the first question. Use yours wisely - it's the only one you're guaranteed an answer to.
5. While you can make individual guesses, e.g. 'Are any of yours Stephen?', a triple-character guess is FINAL. Get it right and you win, get it wrong and you lose the game. No messing about here folks, you need to be sure before you guess, or at least only be guessing because you think you're about to be had anyway so you might as well take the plunge.
That's it. You've now left the old, rather limited standard game for a beautiful world of logical deduction, ruthless cunning and maximum enjoyment.
Championship GW is OUT OF CONTROL - Try it!
on 12 January 2012
Great Product for kids and adults alike. It seems a bit fragile when it comes to the paper cards, but it is ok considering the price of it.

Recommended for some indoor fun with kids and friends.
on 21 February 2013
brought this game to take away on our hoildays even played it on airoplane but pieces can be a bit small but it still a great game to play
on 29 January 2014
Great product my 5yr old loves it. Prefers it to the normal sized one, even though we only bought this for holiday.
on 20 September 2010
This is a great toy, very portable and can be played over and over. My four year old loves it, and so do I!
on 11 June 2015
bought for use in a primary school - very good