5.0 out of 5 stars great disks very cheap great
i've bought many different blank cds but i must admit these are the best i've come across so far considering the price. The error rate is very low on them and i havent currently had one dud. i highly recomend these and they are a must buy for the price.
Published on 25 Aug 2004 by Dowden

3.0 out of 5 stars OK creating your own CDs but bad when burning images!
These CDs work 100% if you are creating your own audio CD or data CD however I have had no end of problems when trying to burn images (I often test my CD compilations by writing them to an image file first and creating a virtual drive from them). I've tried different burning software to no avail. As soon as I move over to my Verbatims, the images burn first time so it's...
Published on 5 Jan 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars great disks very cheap great, 25 Aug 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars What More Can I Add?, 24 Aug 2004
Ms. C. Driver (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
They are, indeed, excellent value for money - i don't think we've had any duds, or 'coasters' either!
Nice to finally find a brand that is trustworthy and hopefully will be easy to get hold of in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 6 Feb 2005
A. Wilkinson - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
Brilliant. Out of the hundred, I've had no coasters. A former reviewer mentioned he had problems burning *images*. Rest assured, I've burnt *everything* from mp3s, cd's, data backup, images of all flavours, and have had 100% success rate. (Must've been his particular writer.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 Aug 2005
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
I have used at lot of different CDRs and these are by far the best yet. I've used almost 200 of them and only 2!! got a bad burn. I don't think there are any other CDRs out there that can say that. A must buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect CDRs!!, 6 Jan 2005
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
I have been using these cdrs now for about 6 months and i have to say they are brilliant! i have had a few coasters but since changing my CD drive to 52X from 40X (that one being quite old) i have not lost a single CD!
You really cannot go wrong. You get free delivery if you buy 2 packs. As someone said, they dont come with a spindle which is what disappointed me but other than that they are brilliant CDS!
I use a LITEON 52X CDR (no DVD RW for me....YET!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Oct 2004
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
Probably the best value CD-Rs on the market today. Dont bother paying over the odds for the same or lower quality, these are almost perfect! (Almost, because they cant stop silly people like myself writing the same CD twice when i only wanted on copy. Maybe this option will be available in the future!)
So thats the only coaster i've had. Not had a single problem with these CDs. Go buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 8 Dec 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
these have to be one of the best cd's ive ever bought was a bit put off at first with the price being so low as ive been stung by so called excellent cds but ive nowbought about 4-5 boxes of these and every disc has burnt without error and it dont matter if your burning data music or video onto them five stars aint enought cant rate them high enough try them im betting you wont be dissapointed !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VALUE, 6 Aug 2004
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
Arived next day !!!!!!...Where on earth can you buy branded CD's for 11 pence each ??? ...Amazon of course...lol. tested 5 of them, no coasters....incredible value. I am going to order more before they have all gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and well worth it!, 27 Aug 2005
Mr. R. S. Saunders "Russ" (UK, Brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
When I first came across these CD's I was unsure because they seemed stupidly cheap. I ordered some anyway and I haven't had a single problem to date. They don't come on a spindle but do however come in a thick box which is great for storing them in.
I've made CD's with both Music and Data and they work fine for me. I highly recommend these CD's BUT don't forget you will need to purchase some CD Sleeves or Jewel Cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 July 2005
Mr. W. Tatum (Essex Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ CDR-80 (52x) 100pk Shrink Wrapped (Accessory)
I have now used 25 of these discs and not one problem. Great.